News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Jesusland changes

Started by yottabyte, December 14, 2009, 02:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Kay, so most of you probably know about the stick online fansite jesusland.co.cc

I'm not on there much but I noticed that the co.cc domain expired a while ago and we have to pay to keep it. It's now changed to www.jesusland.tk. I know, lame, but free.

Update your bookmarks  ;)

Have a good day.

ps. didn't know exactly where to post this but I think this is the right place

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

DarkBlade325

What's all this about Jebus land? Why, that's the craziest thing I've ever heard of.

Pat

Didn't the eggs also appear in Easter '07?
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Epsilon72200

I don't think there was an easter event in '07, might be wrong though, I could have just missed it.
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Matty_Richo

Yes, Eggs were in easter 07 but they only gave gold and exp (a lot of it)

yottabyte

Guys, this is not for discussion of the content, send me a pm if there is something wrong.  ;)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Torch

Eggs and bunnies appeared in easter 07, both dropping the white bunny ears. Bunnies were not in the game before easter 07 or until about 6 months after easter, when Meiun publicly released them.

JoEL

yottabyte

I am the creator of the site, yes. I don't find a reason for me to visit there like everyday.

NotoriousM4^

Still the same bad ass website none-the-less  ;).