News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Started by Syco, December 21, 2009, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syco

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Syco

Lol...If any mod reads this please delete that post that Yottabyte linked...Would appreciate it...ty

crozier

Hello. I while back, you made several other songs.(If I remember correctly.) Did you rename those or delete them?
Cause there was one that I can not remember the name of that was very good that would work great for my game I am working on.

Mr Pwnage

The first one is good...the rest not so much.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Danimal

Quote from: Syco on December 21, 2009, 04:37:35 PM
Lol...If any mod reads this please delete that post that Yottabyte linked...Would appreciate it...ty

I deleted your old topic, though Yotta was right, should of just edited that one. lol

Syco

Crozier - I deleted them because they were inferior to my new creations and thought they would reflect on my skill and people would think less of my music producing capability...Srry bud...Lol

Mr.Pwnage - It's all the matter of which genre you favor...many different genres, there is going to be some YOU do like...And there is going to be some YOU don't like...Stay cool ;)

Danimal - Ty man I appreciate it...I was just to lazy to go find it, sorry :/ ...Take it easy man...

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Danimal on December 21, 2009, 08:39:25 PM

I deleted your old topic, though Yotta was right, should of just edited that one. lol

Editing a topic doesn't bump it.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 21, 2009, 11:47:04 PM
Quote from: Danimal on December 21, 2009, 08:39:25 PM

Editing a topic doesn't bump it.

Edit then necro. easy peasy.

crozier

Quote from: Syco on December 21, 2009, 11:42:44 PM
Crozier - I deleted them because they were inferior to my new creations and thought they would reflect on my skill and people would think less of my music producing capability...Srry bud...Lol

Thats too bad. No way to retreive it?
Oh well.