News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

2012 theory

Started by wrinkles, December 22, 2009, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

I'll give you $1,000,000 if the world ends in 2012.

oh wait...

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Jackabomb

How many people would be stupid enough to take you up on your offer though?

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Jackabomb on December 29, 2009, 12:30:21 PM
How many people would be stupid enough to take you up on your offer though?

You're on yotta!

..Wait is it okay if I don't believe it will end? Earth just has to go boom, right?

Jackabomb

Sorry, darkblade, hoaxes don't count if that's what you were thinking.

Demeni

I believe it will end in 2012! Just like I believed it would end in 2000! Also, if it doesn't end in 2012, someone will just say it will end, five years later. You'd have to be an idiot to believe this crap. The world isn't gonna end!!!

Pat

The world did end in 2000, you just don't know it yet.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Red October

I love ends of the world! I'll just go to another end of the world party!

Pat

Does anyone else think the suicide count in 2012 will be higher than on new years 2000?

DivineLegend

most likely.... wouldn't suprise me.... good riddance though to the stupid people killing themselves... dont need them breeding making babies with the same idealistics as their parents... then we would have even more stupid people... and hell if the world does blow up in 2012 or something... its not like we are gonna sit in agony as poison leeches our strength from us, no, we will die pretty much instantly... so the !@#$ with it i say

Pat

Quote from: DivineLegend on December 30, 2009, 02:21:49 AM
most likely.... wouldn't suprise me.... good riddance though to the stupid people killing themselves...
Even if they are stupid, they created these theories which drew in more people. Its not their fault and no one deserves to die for being stupid.

Jackabomb

DivineLegend