News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Steam Holiday Sale!

Started by Lingus, December 24, 2009, 03:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let all the Steam users know (if you haven't already seen it) there's a massive sale every year on Steam around the Holidays. Some games are up to 80% off. There's tons of games for $1-5. You can get several games and not hurt your budget. Even the pricier games, if you were planning on getting them, now would be a good time. If you check out some of the game packs, you can save around $200. I believe it's the Eidos pack that I looked at. You get every Eidos game (includes Batman Arkum Asylum) which is around 15 games, for $50... Which would be extremely amazing if you had the time to play all of those games at some point (I don't).

So anyways, check it out...

EpicPhailure

Yeah, some of those look tempting. I just want Team Fortress 2 :( Unfortunately, it's only reduced down to $15 this year...when major game updates occur, Valve reduces it down to like. $10.

Also, what's your Steam ID, Ling?

ARTgames

Got a game for turkey. They do have crazy deals on stuff. like braid was $2.50. They have every game made by rockstare games for $43.

top games under $5
http://store.steampowered.com/browse/under5

Also im JackMackG on steam if any one cares.

DarkBlade325

Jesus look at that id super pack..24 dollars? That is a steal. Ima go check for other game packs.

I just picked up Red Faction:G to check out how it plays. Ive been a sucker for physics in games. It IS a game gimmick, I gotta admit though. So we shall see how it stands up to play style rather than its physics.

yottabyte

I wish they'd have sale on GTA IV. :( Oh well...

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

DarkBlade325

Quote from: yottabyte on December 24, 2009, 07:10:41 PM

Well it's only 30$.. Don't see how it could go any lower.

ARTgames

yesterday it was like $7.00

yottabyte

Quote from: ARTgames on December 24, 2009, 07:32:57 PM
yesterday it was like $7.00
Oh yes, my friend told me. Too bad I missed it. I will have to wait for another sale.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

Christ... looking at all those cheap games I've never played makes me want to get off my lazy ass and get a job.

DivineLegend

i could get them, but i much prefer my wc3 >.<

Scotty

Chris, Jake, and I just got LFD2 yesterday, and are lookin' forward to shootin' up some zombies!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on December 26, 2009, 06:03:03 PM
Chris, Jake, and I just got LFD2 yesterday, and are lookin' forward to shootin' up some zombies!
On steam? I have l4d2 aswell, so maybe I could jump into that. I don't think Chaos uses steam a whole lot though...and idk if jake has l4d2...but I know he has the first.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 27, 2009, 09:02:37 AM
On steam? I have l4d2 aswell, so maybe I could jump into that. I don't think Chaos uses steam a whole lot though...and idk if jake has l4d2...but I know he has the first.

...That is why Scotty said "Chris (Chaos), Jake (as in Jake), and I just got LFD2"... meaning they all got it, so obviously Jake has it, lol. And I'm assuming Chaos would hop on to play with them.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on December 27, 2009, 04:17:01 PM

...That is why Scotty said "Chris (Chaos), Jake (as in Jake), and I just got LFD2"... meaning they all got it, so obviously Jake has it, lol. And I'm assuming Chaos would hop on to play with them.

For once I didn't want to be the ass!  Thanks Cactus!

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on December 27, 2009, 04:17:01 PM

My eyes are going sour dude...Maybe it's because I'm a hick. *Winks at Jake*
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php