News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Steam Holiday Sale!

Started by Lingus, December 24, 2009, 03:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: ARTgames on December 24, 2009, 03:58:07 PM
braid was $2.50
Yep I got that.

I also got Torchlight for around $10. Made by some of the people who made Diablo2. It's basically the perfect game for me. It has all the appeal of Diablo 2, much better graphics, and because it's single player you can stop playing whenever you want and it just saves wherever you stopped playing. I can play it for 5 minutes at a time if I want to. And it's really fun too. Oh, and it's designed so that it can run on really low spec computers, and has a "netbook mode". I'm planning to install steam and Torchlight on my netbook to see how it works. Oh, it also has Steam Cloud so you can access your saves from any computer. And acheivements, which are always cool.

My steam id is lingusent btw. But I'm rarely on, and when I am I don't always have too much time to play. The only games I really have that are online that I would play with others would be TF2 or L4D1 (which I was recently gifted but have not played much of at all). And, as far as that goes, I have like 5 single player games that I still have to get through and the little "game playing time" that I have is used up on them. So, basically, I may or may not be available to play a game or even chat all that much when you see me online. But you can still add me if you want.

Lingus

Bump.

For those that don't have Bioshock, you have about 2 hours left to get it for $5.

They sold out of keys for Prey so they added Bioshock.

Edit: That ended. New daily specials are up.

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor $7.49
Jade Empire: Special Edition $3.75
Stormrise $7.49
King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame $19.99
Mr. Robot $1.99
Silent Hill Homecoming $9.99

Nothing that I would want...

Pat

I wish I had a way to buy games, Killing floor was $5 yesterday :(
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

yottabyte

Quote from: Pat on December 30, 2009, 02:49:09 AM
I wish I had a way to buy games, Killing floor was $5 yesterday :(
I got a 3 day trial from a friend that bought it. It wasn't very fun if you ask me.  :-\

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

krele

L4D2 purchased *ka-ching* =)

Lucifer

=D
I convinced my sister to buy a few games, she couldn't resist the low prices. After about two hours of browsing steam and watching reviews on youtube we bought Batman Arkham Asylum, Torchlight, and Braid. All 3 are pretty friggin fun.

ARTgames

today deals. ends in about 23 hours after this posting.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization  $10.19
Osmos..........................................  $1.99
Max Payne 2..................................  $2.49
Max Payne....................................  $2.49
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword......  $6.76
Left 4 Dead...................................  $7.49
FIFA Manager 10............................  $33.49
Sid Meier's Civilization? IV...............  $6.79

All at( http://store.steampowered.com/ )

Lingus

Quote from: ARTgames on December 30, 2009, 12:15:51 PMMax Payne 2..................................  $2.49
Max Payne....................................  $2.49
Oooooohhhh. Might get. Never played the Max Payne games, have heard they are good.

Thanks for posting that Art.

Quote from: Lucifer on December 30, 2009, 11:45:51 AM
Batman Arkham Asylum, Torchlight, and Braid. All 3 are pretty friggin fun.
I played the Batman demo. It was fun. Torchlight and Braid are both extremely good games. Was playing Braid this morning. It has such an interesting mood. And Torchlight is going to be my new favorite game of all time (as described in an earlier post). Supposedly they are working on a free MMO version of the game (supported by micro transactions). I'm not sure I would get into that only because I get addicted to MMO's and can't stop playing (unlike the single player version where I can stop whenever I want) but it definitely sounds like it will be awesome.

yottabyte

Nice of you posting that ART. I wouldn't mid you doing that everyday  :P +rep

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lingus

Quote from: yottabyte on December 30, 2009, 01:21:02 PM
Nice of you posting that ART. I wouldn't mid you doing that everyday  :P +rep
Hey... I posted yesterday's sales... :(

yottabyte

Sorry didn't notice that. You can have a cookie too. I have to wait 200 minutes for art and than 6 hours more  :-X

Lingus

I was just kidding. You don't really have to wait to +rep me...

yottabyte

Quote from: Lingus on December 30, 2009, 01:39:38 PM
I was just kidding. You don't really have to wait to +rep me...
'No no no no. You deserver it  :D

Lingus

ARTgames