News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Games you're looking forward to in 10'.

Started by DarkBlade325, December 26, 2009, 04:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Torch on December 26, 2009, 10:12:33 PM
-Battlefield: Bad Company 2
-Bioshock 2
-...Pokemon: Heart Gold... Don't laugh at me.

Whoa. I never knew they made a silver/gold remake. I'll be looking for it as well. I have memories of playing Crystal.

Mr Pwnage

I keep seeing people put Bioshock 2 down and keep seeing commercials on TV for it...looks like a good game but I've never played the game. Could somebody give me a brief summary about what the games about? I am very confuzzed.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Pat

Quote from: Looperpuck on December 26, 2009, 04:51:54 PM
Half life 2: Episode 3
I got the joke!
Dark Siders, Mass Effect 2, FF13, FF14, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, MAG, God of War 3, Grand Turismo 5.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on December 27, 2009, 09:01:11 AM
I keep seeing people put Bioshock 2 down and keep seeing commercials on TV for it...looks like a good game but I've never played the game. Could somebody give me a brief summary about what the games about? I am very confuzzed.

Well it's not out yet, but the original Bioshock was !@#$ing awesome. I'm on Steam right now and on Metacritic, it has a score of 96. I think it has the highest score on Steam. All the other great games score 91 for some reason. Now I don't buy games just because a critic told me so. I buy games depending on the mass opinion on it.

So yeah it's kinda obvious why people would be wanting Bioshock 2. The original is very cheap now since it came out in 2007. Just go buy it. On the holiday sale on Steam, it's 13$.

Not gonna tell you about the original game though since I don't want to ruin anything about it.   But here's a developer video about the second game coming out. It won't make much since if you didn't play the original, but you can still enjoy it.

ARTgames

Chaos

Beyond a bunch of others already named by other people:

Splinter Cell 5: Conviction

I know there's a TON of games coming out in 2010 that I want, but none others come to mind at the moment that haven't already been named. 
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Jake

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

DarkBlade325

mikkelet

yottabyte

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on December 27, 2009, 01:59:38 PM
Quote from: yottabyte on December 27, 2009, 01:57:12 PM
Quote from: Jake on December 27, 2009, 01:38:55 PM
Quote from: yottabyte on December 27, 2009, 01:05:20 PM
Grand Theft Auto IV.  :D
Thats out already... unless you live in Kazikhistan.

You seriously didn't know?
How do I answer that question?  ??? I did know. I was just joking lol. I'm looking forward to GTA V though.  8)

Mystery

What, am I the only guy looking forward to SMG 2? :L For shame.

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 26, 2009, 10:54:49 PM
-Bioshock 2

Whoa. I never knew they made a silver/gold remake. I'll be looking for it as well. I have memories of playing Crystal.
Heart Gold AND Soul Silver. Not really looking forward to them..that much.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Quote from: Mystery on December 27, 2009, 03:25:15 PM
What, am I the only guy looking forward to SMG 2? :L For shame.

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 26, 2009, 10:54:49 PM
-Bioshock 2

Heart Gold AND Soul Silver. Not really looking forward to them..that much.
Meh I am just gonna replay through my old gold game to save money.

MarioGalaxy2 big time.
And Stick-online 3

Doogie

Quote from: Mystery on December 26, 2009, 04:50:49 PM
Kirby Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Kirby...Wii...

You sir have made my day. Since the Wii scene involves one to three good games per year, I don't check it out much.