News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Old SO Tribute

Started by Demeni, December 30, 2009, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

That guy from SO V1, he seems homesick. I say we give it to him.

The area around him should be black and white too :P

Forum

One part of SO could be color and it could go to black&white?
Officially quitted

Demeni

No, look at the picture. Its just around him.

Jackabomb

That would be weird. I say a specific area in which he is.

Red October

Demeni

It wasn't meant for right shading, just a rough idea. It took like... less than 60 seconds.

EpicPhailure

If I had the original, I could make it so that the area of black&white could be in a circle that fades away into color.

Aqua

Dithering would probably be more appropriate for SO though. However, I don't quite agree to this... Maybe a B&W totem pole of the SO1 hats.
~Aqua

stick d00d

I think it would be cool if in SO2, a portion of the map was from SO1 included with some old monsters. If not in SO2, maybe in SO3 this could happen, just to give everyone a taste of the original game. :)

Jackabomb

In SO3, have noobland(as we know it) stuck on to the very end of the map. On the end of that stick noobland from SOv1.

Red October

Quote from: stick d00d on December 31, 2009, 11:59:51 AM
I think it would be cool if in SO2, a portion of the map was from SO1 included with some old monsters. If not in SO2, maybe in SO3 this could happen, just to give everyone a taste of the original game. :)

Having a "black and white" map won't give it the "original taste of the game", SO1 was created differently, and has many different game play factors.