News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick - Online simulator [updated to v.06]

Started by HeroicHero, January 03, 2010, 10:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sido

i think it will be cool when u add snow :-X what is the program that you use

HeroicHero

Quote from: Sido on January 05, 2010, 11:06:13 AM

I use Adobe Flash CS3.

CherryPie

Quote from: HeroicHero on January 05, 2010, 12:55:58 PM
Quote from: Sido on January 05, 2010, 11:06:13 AM

I use Adobe Flash CS3.

haha, whatelse. :D

Lingus

I can't figure out how to see other items... Or is the fake inferno the only one you have so far?

HeroicHero

I'm actually waiting for people to SUGGEST items that I can implement into the game.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: HeroicHero on January 05, 2010, 05:43:27 PM
I'm actually waiting for people to SUGGEST items that I can implement into the game.
See, the only thing that I was skeptical about, was that this would turn into a game... rather than a simulator.

Other than that, you have done quite a fine job.

HeroicHero

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on January 05, 2010, 05:49:11 PM
See, the only thing that I was skeptical about, was that this would turn into a game... rather than a simulator.

Other than that, you have done quite a fine job.

My bad. I meant to say simulator. I'm definitely not going to turn this into a game.

Lingus

I see. What if you go into some of the topics in the suggestion section and ask the person if you could add their sprites to the simulator. I believe Cero and Pwnage both have topics with a bunch of item sprites in them. It would benefit them since they could see what their sprites look like in context.

yottabyte

I like how you can attack in the air  ::)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

HeroicHero

Not sure if anyone thought of this idea yet, but I added a guy that can teleport you to different areas. Would be a nice way to get around long distances. It costs gold, however.

yottabyte

Quote from: HeroicHero on January 05, 2010, 10:25:58 PM
Not sure if anyone thought of this idea yet, but I added a guy that can teleport you to different areas. Would be a nice way to get around long distances. It costs gold, however.
Yeah, that's what I call a simulator.  :-\

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL

When i press the down button,the character gets all buggy.

Magebolt

You really need a Running animation.
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

yottabyte

I made this a couple weeks ago when I had some free time. I'm pretty sure it's these 6 frames.

Here's also the jumping image.

All you need now is ducking, kicking, punching, hats and more weapons and you have a done simulator. :P

edit: I have 112 gold on stick-simulator online! This game pwns!

Magebolt

When you duck down, You can still move around while being in duck mode and if your still moving around in duck mode and swing your IS Then it goes buggy and doesn't move till you swing your IS properly. You should fix that:)
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"