News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick - Online simulator [updated to v.06]

Started by HeroicHero, January 03, 2010, 10:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicHero

Fixed. And also fixed the quest glitch. I'm gonna enjoy my day off for MLK day. :D

Sainomi

wow thats a nice Quest HQ there Awesome Thanks for uploading my
Idea Rep+

Cactuscat222

Haha, awesome so far. Love how smooth it is. Will the pets do anything? Also, never noticed that there were multiple weapons, awesome.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

tehrozzy

Why dont you add another monster? I ripped some more monsters for you. (and then got a Great Sword xD)

Disclaimer: All sprites are the property of Meiun and Stick Online. I do not claim these as my own or use them for personal use.

Bloodseeker

Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.

Lingus

How was that even necessary? Seems like he keeps doing updates ever once in a while. It's only been about a week since his last update. And either way, why does it matter?

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Lingus on January 26, 2010, 03:50:30 PM
How was that even necessary? Seems like he keeps doing updates ever once in a while. It's only been about a week since his last update. And either way, why does it matter?
That Lingus, would be an example of what we call a Troll :)