News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Favorite lul moments in games.

Started by DarkBlade325, January 04, 2010, 03:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Bahaha! I had something great just happen to me. Thought I'd share it while also hearing some more stories as well.. Is this like my 3rd thread with the word "favorite" being the first word in the title?

Whatever, screw it. Anyways I was just in a game on Left 4 Dead 2, versus mode to be precise. Alright so I was on the infected side, and we were playing Dead Center, hotel first part. I spawn as a Boomer, and I'm waiting for the Survivors to get ready to come down.

Ima fill you in on some stuff if you havn't played Left 4 Dead 2. There are Special Infected in this game that have unique abilities. The Boomer's ability is that he can vomit on survivors that partially blinds them AND attracts a horde of zombies to whoever is covered in 'Boomer Bile'. Boomers can also cover survivors in bile if he is killed too close. So getting up close and personal to a Boomer, isn't very good, as you'll get bile all over yourself and call a horde.

So now that you're filled in, here's my story. As I said I spawned as a Boomer, and when the Survivors came down, I noticed something.. They were all holding melee weapons...What? As said before, killing a Boomer at close range isn't very smart, and these guys knew it. I only showed myself once they were a good ways away from the spawn room. Once I did, each and every one of them just backed up in terror. I didn't even bother vomiting on them. I literally just followed them around in plain sight. It's hilarious because I felt like I was a 5th survivor, but the others just kept giving me evil looks. It was great fun, that is until one of them found a Deagle and shot me when I was too far away from them...Oh well.

Pat

When I was playing left 4 dead, my friend fell on a ledge and I was teasing him by tapping E, then a smoker pulled me off the building and I died.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Scotty

While on the story of funny L4D2 stories, I had a great one today.  Jake, Pwnage and I were all playing in a room.  Jake went idle since Mommy told him he had to go do something.  So he is now bot controlled.  Pwnage notices not too long after that someone joined the room with us, and neither of us had any clue who he was.  I thought it might have been the server owner jumping in, but his name was "Pwnslap" or something similar.  We weren't familiar with him, and couldn't talk to him on Teamspeak.  As we were going along, about half way through the chapter, Pwnage was low on health, and didn't have a health pack either.  I didn't have one, so we couldn't heal him.  Oh but wait, this "Pwnslap" guy did have one.  He wasn't proving much of a valuable asset to the team, so Pwnage says "Let's kill him and take his medpack!"  We blow him away, and Jake's bot tries to revive him a couple of times before we kill him then kill this guy.  He comes on saying "wha?" and we respond saying things like "We wanted your health pack," and "You're health pack is more beneficial than your playing skills."  He curses us then leaves.

Jake eventually returns, and I recite the aforementioned story to him and ask if he knows anyone by the name of "Pwnslap"?  His response: "Yeah, he's a good friend! Why?"  My response, "Not anymore he isn't!"

yottabyte

Haha I honestly lol'd at your story, Scotty.  :D

I have one from playing Battlefield Heroes a couple weeks ago. Me and 3 friends were talking on teamspeak and playing in the same server. We were bored from being pwned by the other team so we went camping. We all got in one car than drove to a side of the island and we found a beach. We were playing around and blowing up each other. One of us had to go for a few minutes so when he was gone we pushed him so far in the water that he drowned.  :P Like one second later the enemy found us and pwned the shit of our camp. May not sound fun but we were all lol. We had to go find us another camp so we took two planes this time and flied to a mountain but they were camping on other mountains. The best one after all was the first beach.

Our teammembers were kinda pissed at us after doing this for two games straight.  :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on January 04, 2010, 04:38:59 AM
While on the story of funny L4D2 stories, I had a great one today.  Jake, Pwnage and I were all playing in a room.  Jake went idle since Mommy told him he had to go do something.  So he is now bot controlled.  Pwnage notices not too long after that someone joined the room with us, and neither of us had any clue who he was.  I thought it might have been the server owner jumping in, but his name was "Pwnslap" or something similar.  We weren't familiar with him, and couldn't talk to him on Teamspeak.  As we were going along, about half way through the chapter, Pwnage was low on health, and didn't have a health pack either.  I didn't have one, so we couldn't heal him.  Oh but wait, this "Pwnslap" guy did have one.  He wasn't proving much of a valuable asset to the team, so Pwnage says "Let's kill him and take his medpack!"  We blow him away, and Jake's bot tries to revive him a couple of times before we kill him then kill this guy.  He comes on saying "wha?" and we respond saying things like "We wanted your health pack," and "You're health pack is more beneficial than your playing skills."  He curses us then leaves.

Jake eventually returns, and I recite the aforementioned story to him and ask if he knows anyone by the name of "Pwnslap"?  His response: "Yeah, he's a good friend! Why?"  My response, "Not anymore he isn't!"
That was the absolute best shit ever...SORRY PWNSLAP!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 04, 2010, 02:48:10 PM
Quote from: Scotty on January 04, 2010, 04:38:59 AM

That was the absolute best shit ever...SORRY PWNSLAP!

I ain't sorry, his medpack was more valuable to us than his ability to play the game...