News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

EA REALLY wants you to buy their 2010 games

Started by Scotty, January 06, 2010, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Pshhh, they are all sports video games anyways. Everyone knows that those are only for people too athletically incapable to play the real sport yet too dumb to understand how to play a real video game ;) jk jk (kindof). But yeah that is a huge bitch move on EA's part.

Titan

Quote from: Meiun on January 07, 2010, 03:53:14 PM
Pshhh, they are all sports video games anyways. Everyone knows that those are only for people too athletically incapable to play the real sport yet too dumb to understand how to play a real video game ;) jk jk (kindof). But yeah that is a huge bitch move on EA's part.

To bad I real play sports and other games :P

To bad, now if I really wanna play a sports game with other people, i'll pick up madden 08 for 10$ and play with friends on one xbox.

Livin' in a lonely world.

Mystery

Quote from: Chaos on January 06, 2010, 09:34:40 PM
Yes, well, until EA !@#$ing releases a *4th* patch to ACTUALLY fix their broken mess they call an expansion to Sims 3, they can go suck my balls.

I swear, if I run into a SINGLE game-crippling bug on the NEXT expansion, I am never playing Sims 3 again.  !@#$ no updates, I'll go back to Sims 2.  At least I could PLAY that game.
Wait, what? What game-crippling bug are we talking about here? I haven't played Sims in forever, mind you.

Quote from: Lingus on January 07, 2010, 01:51:19 PM
The other thing to consider is that the games they shut down probably didn't have enough players to justify leaving the servers up... Sucks for the people who still did play, but it was a business decision. And in terms of business, I think EA is probably doing just fine. They might not have the consumer in mind, which sucks, but I wouldn't say they're idiots. They're just evil.
This sums it all up. Evil business decision to net even more money. That's companies for you, but EA's one of the worst..
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Chaos

Honestly, I don't blame the developers at all.  I have a feeling I know exactly how it went down:

EA, like the greedy corporate whores that they, likely wanted the expansion released in time for the holiday season and thus rushed the development team to release it, not giving them enough time to do ample testing and bug fixing.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

Well if they keep pissing there consumers off then one day they will not have any.

yottabyte

I don't know anyone who play those games anyway.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Snakeman

Quote from: Chaos on January 07, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
Honestly, I don't blame the developers at all.  I have a feeling I know exactly how it went down:

EA, like the greedy corporate whores that they, likely wanted the expansion released in time for the holiday season and thus rushed the development team to release it, not giving them enough time to do ample testing and bug fixing.

Well it's obvious that happened. Nowadays big businesses are nothing about consumer pleasing and all about how to make a quick buck. As if they didn't have enough to start with.