News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick World

Started by xCoCex, January 08, 2010, 10:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodseeker

Well you don't need a permission to make homebrews (applications) , a lot of people make them , if you go to QuickJump you will find tons of them. I am not saying a real game by a real company , just a little homebrew.
Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.

xCoCex

-Added Cyro Set-
Cyro Blade:(~1% drop rate)

Cyro Helmet:(~2% drop rate)

both dropped by Stone Monkey
and
Crusader Helm:(dropped by Silver Lotto. ~15%)

- Coce
BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

xCoCex

mhh,. someone send me this and said it has no copyright

and this

So I wanted to ask if its really legal to use them both.

Magebolt

Well there re colored and That's just a Gs Remoded. That's really stupid.
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

yottabyte

Quote from: xCoCex on January 14, 2010, 08:10:38 AM

and this

Who sent you those? It may just be me, but those looks like they're compiled or whatever it's called.  :-\

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

xCoCex

Sido sent me.

And big updated (:
- Inventory added
- 50% Hp system
- Exp system
- Shark Hat (from Kiox Online)
- Added Gold Lotto

Lingus

and this

I wouldn't use it... but I also wouldn't use the stick you're using. These are sprites that were made by someone in the community (not sure who) for Stick Online. It's the Great Sword recolored, and the GM helm recolored.

stick d00d

That GM helm looks beast.

Chaos

So much for not copying SO.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

xCoCex

Quote from: Lingus on January 14, 2010, 11:25:44 AM

and this

I wouldn't use it... but I also wouldn't use the stick you're using. These are sprites that were made by someone in the community (not sure who) for Stick Online. It's the Great Sword recolored, and the GM helm recolored.
The stick???! No I made the stick.
And I won't use the both sprites.

Lingus

Quote from: xCoCex on January 14, 2010, 12:29:09 PMThe stick???! No I made the stick.
And I've explained how you have clearly used the SO sprite as its basis. You may well have physically created the stick sprite you are using, but it is so extremely similar to the SO sprite that there is no possible way you would have come up with it if you had not already seen the SO sprite.

Ugh. Whatever. You can delude yourself as much as you like...

Lucifer

*Edit, my bad.*
I don't even know why you even bothered to ask about implementing those sprites... are you even trying to be original? The stick is one thing, but fah @ you for even suggesting recolors of stick online weapons/hats.

Magebolt

He stated already that he wasn't going to put in those sprites up there. Plus have you seen the other stick? it's got more of a round head and smaller body. It's on his forums
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Lingus on January 16, 2010, 02:06:16 AM
Quote from: xCoCex on January 14, 2010, 12:29:09 PMThe stick???! No I made the stick.
And I've explained how you have clearly used the SO sprite as its basis. You may well have physically created the stick sprite you are using, but it is so extremely similar to the SO sprite that there is no possible way you would have come up with it if you had not already seen the SO sprite.

Ugh. Whatever. You can delude yourself as much as you like...

And you still have yet to explain why that is bad. Its a freaking stick figure, they almost all look the same. You can change the thickness, stance, whatever else, but it still almost always ends up being the same. If, however, the SO version of the stick is the best bet for animating or looks, then why not use it?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Bloodseeker

Oh my god , why everybody look at the stick , sticks look the same , twins .....
Thanks to Danimal for choosing my account for reactivation.