News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Gamertags

Started by Turkey, January 14, 2010, 10:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Exactly, they can just choose not to add you.

Incidentally, Art, I didn't realize it was you who were adding me on steam. I'll add you when I get around to it. Not that I've had time at all to chat on steam or play online games.

Btw, I'm Lingusent on steam. You can put me on the list. If I don't add someone please don't be offended.

ARTgames

Quote from: Lingus on January 16, 2010, 05:08:35 PM
Incidentally, Art, I didn't realize it was you who were adding me on steam. I'll add you when I get around to it. Not that I've had time at all to chat on steam or play online games.

Its ok. that happens all the time.

QuoteARTgames - JackmackG
its JackMackG

Lingus

Quote from: Turkey on January 14, 2010, 10:05:15 PMTurkey - irLogerbloger
Oh I see that was you that added me. I just have to check this list before I add the person... I'll add you later when I get a chance.

@Art, does caps matter?

ARTgames

It does not. Im just playing around. He got at me for using IrLogerBloger so i was just going after him for JackmackG. Just messing around

Master

Steam: [ACCUsers] Tricky_Sasquatch
I think my PSN is: TrickySasquatch
Xbox LIVE: mashed pwntato

Josh

Thought id bring this topic back anyway i need some people on my PSN list :(  -  xJoshM4

ASD!

Xbox Live- Stimulated Oreo

Turkey

Delicious

PSN - Blackguystuff (Not ment to be taken offensive, it is a quote off Family Guy)
Xbox Live - Nothingbutzack (Never on)
Steam - Nothingbutzack (I think...)
<3

Pinball

Xbox Live - ExplodedBryon

spike-balll

xbox live demonrager

swordmaster

Mine is mastertwinkie22 for Xbox live not any more it is crossbowsnipes0
IGN:iCup

Turkey

ARTgames

This might be a lot of work but maybe do friend codes for popular nintendo games.