News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bioshock 2

Started by DarkBlade325, January 21, 2010, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

No doubt there was another thread about this, but since the game is now up on Steam to pre-order AND get a free copy of the original Bioshock, I felt like it needed to be brought up again.

So how do I feel about this game? One word.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*cough* Discuss.

Oh yes and I'm thinking about pre-ordering the game. Now Steam has this deal if you pre-order as I said above. You get the original Bioshock as a gift. Annnd since everyone on my friends list probably already have the original, If I DO pre-order, I shall give this extra copy of Bioshock to someone. Will it be you?..Nah, probably not. Anyways, discuss.

Torch

Definitely going to get this game. Loved Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2's multiplayer looks sweet.

Lingus

Yep, I'll get this definitely. Just probably not right away. I don't quite have the funds. I loved the original though.

Oh, and also notice they have a good deal on a 4 pack (4 each of the new version and original).

DarkBlade325

A new trailer has come out to those who want to see it. All of it portrayed in a first person view scratch the first part of it. Check it out, it kicks ass. View in fullscreen for extra winsauce on your awesomeburger.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/player/61530

Edit: Oh yeah, this too.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/player/61500

God-I-Suck

This game is a must on my list.

mikkelet

just installed it.

Jizzinizing!!

Also commented it on my blog VV

DarkBlade325

Quote from: mikkelet on February 09, 2010, 12:49:10 PM
just installed it.

Jizzinizing!!

Welp, it looks like my pre-order thing got canceled. Though a big check of mine should be coming in on Weds. Sucks for me. Ah well, in the meantime, I'll be replaying the original Bioshock in celebration.

mikkelet

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on February 09, 2010, 12:50:45 PM
Quote from: mikkelet on February 09, 2010, 12:49:10 PM
just installed it.

Jizzinizing!!

Welp, it looks like my pre-order thing got canceled. Though a big check of mine should be coming in on Weds. Sucks for me. Ah well, in the meantime, I'll be replaying the original Bioshock in celebration.

Aw too bad :/

Same happened to my Mass Effect 2 preorder <.<

stick d00d

God-I-Suck

Today
I wanna get it, but I must beat Bioshock on hard first. (;

stick d00d

I might buy both, play the first one thru then the 2nd, the first one is only like 20 bucks now right?

Lingus

Quote from: stick d00d on February 09, 2010, 06:31:40 PM
I might buy both, play the first one thru then the 2nd, the first one is only like 20 bucks now right?
Pretty sure it's free if you buy Bioshock 2? Unless that was only the pre-order and now you can't get that offer.

stick d00d

Oh well I wasn't getting it through steam anyways, getting it for ps3.. nvm

ARTgames

DarkBlade325