News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bioshock 2

Started by DarkBlade325, January 21, 2010, 03:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Quote from: stick d00d on February 09, 2010, 07:02:56 PM
Oh well I wasn't getting it through steam anyways, getting it for ps3.. nvm
I...

Can't talk to you.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Lingus on February 10, 2010, 01:28:10 PM
I...

Can't talk to you.
I lol'd.

Anyways, installing right now. Half way there. I'm a tad pissed yet happy that the game has Games For Windows Live support. Pissed because you need an account to save single player games, happy because if I'm not mistaken, it allows you to play with 360 players.

Only problem, half of the games will be filled with 10 year olds yelling down their mics.

Torch

I...

Can't talk to you.
I also got it for PS3. My computer just can't handle it. You aren't really missing out on much with the PS3 version anyway.

stick d00d

I...

Can't talk to you.
??

ARTgames

ARTgames

XD. Ok ill ask you this. Do you like this game more than the first one?

DarkBlade325

Welp I THINK Ive gotten pretty far (got mah Telekinesis 3 not long ago, vacuum drilling people.) Loving it so far.

I think all the Big Sister shrieks either weakened my ears, or weakened my headphones, because they sound quieter. Damn you 2K!

Josh

No offense to you 'hardcore fans' But i dont see whats so special about it. I havnt played the first so i couldnt follow along to good, I havnt played multiplayer either.
I just finished it and now i haev a migrain yay ^^ Havnt got anywhere near getting all Plasmids etc.
The graphics are another up they look beutiful in the ending cutscene :P
My best plasmids are probably The fire, ice and Electric all #3 None of my others are to good except a couple 2s.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Josh on February 19, 2010, 11:57:43 PM
No offense to you 'hardcore fans' But i dont see whats so special about it. I havnt played the first so i couldnt follow along to good, I havnt played multiplayer either.
I just finished it and now i haev a migrain yay ^^ Havnt got anywhere near getting all Plasmids etc.
The graphics are another up they look beutiful in the ending cutscene :P
My best plasmids are probably The fire, ice and Electric all #3 None of my others are to good except a couple 2s.

It was mostly from the first game that grabbed most fps players. Simply because it stuck out more than the other games. You know, underwater city, super-drugs n shit. It did stuff that other FPSes...FPSs? Screw it, it did stuff that others didn't, which is pretty cool.

God-I-Suck

I got it a few days ago. I'm trying to get Big Brass Balls achievement. It was pretty hard at first. But now I saved up too much money and ammo that it is pretty easy. xD

stick d00d

I just bought the first one yesterday, only costed $20 :D I'm getting pretty into it and love the Arcadia place, it looks so damn awesome... This game has got to be the strangest game I have ever played, but in a good way. And damn those Big Daddies annoy the shit outta  me. The plasmids are all awesome, I'm pretty good with all of em except telekinesis. I didn't have enough to buy the 2nd one so I figured what the hell might as well see what the first one is like before i get it.

Freeforall

I just got this game yesterday for my laptop. Sorry for the post on an old topic, but I don't want to start a new one when this one is fine.
I can't seem to get online play to work, at all.

I got it for $9.99 at gamestop.

Jmac

Quote from: Freeforall on July 06, 2011, 09:48:02 PM
I just got this game yesterday for my laptop. Sorry for the post on an old topic, but I don't want to start a new one when this one is fine.

Holy crap! You bought it legitly :o. Jk, but it's a cool game, the multiplayer was not fun at all unfortunately. Hope you enjoy the single player though.

Freeforall

Quote from: Jmacrules on July 07, 2011, 11:04:42 AM
Quote from: Freeforall on July 06, 2011, 09:48:02 PM

Holy crap! You bought it legitly :o. Jk, but it's a cool game, the multiplayer was not fun at all unfortunately. Hope you enjoy the single player though.
Yep, probably the first 2 games I have actually bought for PC besides S.O are BLUR and Bioshock 2 :D