News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by Master, January 28, 2010, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

I just was sitting here thinking and I came up with some ideas, I didn't notice them anywhere, (but im tired so I could just be acting like an idiot). But I didn't notice them so I just decided to throw in a few ideas. There's always the option of a throwing knife, it would be long ranged, so you can throw it at some monsters. You have a limited amount and you can go buy more at the shop, lets say 10 for 100 gold. Also, a monster idea is a Fire Elemental. You could have it deal fire damage, so the character is on fire for a short time, he could also have a long ranged attack such as being able to throw fireballs. My last idea is (although I haven't played in a while) I believe there's already a forest type area, a mountain area, a town, and a desert. I was thinking you could add a jungle area, with little apes as the easier kill but then there could be like gorillas that are huge, and then every once in a while as a boss like the rest of the places, have like a huge gorilla, kind of like King Kong, except smaller. And with this addition, you could add more jungle weapons, like banana peels, a vine whip, and others.

Here's some extremely fast drawings I did on the computer of the fire elemental and the throwing knife:

Zario777

You know, I could see a jungle on the other side of the desert! But lets save it for SO3 (if implemented)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

wrinkles

Yeah same i wonder why lol