News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/FACE-PALM!

Started by Scotty, February 04, 2010, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: Forum on February 05, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
Seriously kids on this forum picking on a year old video even Meiun?..Wow losers..

And I still laugh at the three stooges (oh wait, you probably don't even know who they are).  So what's your point?

JoEL

Seriously kids on this forum picking on a year old video even Meiun?..Wow losers..

How is that relevant?

I think you're the only kid active on this forum currently.

ARTgames

Not as bad as what some people will do for 200k of views on you tube.

Forum

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on February 05, 2010, 10:10:52 PM

So it was FORUM who made the video.

Huh, go figure.
NO?

Quote from: JoEL on February 05, 2010, 10:35:11 PM

How is that relevant?

NO..

Quote from: Scotty on February 05, 2010, 10:16:38 PM

And I still laugh at the three stooges (oh wait, you probably don't even know who they are).  So what's your point?
NO! ugh
Officially quitted

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Forum on February 05, 2010, 11:05:49 PM

Huh, go figure.
NO?

How is that relevant?

NO..

NO! ugh

Forum, or shall I say... SWORD Don't think your all hot shit around these forums. Don't think people haven't forgot your reputation from before. You shouldn't be one to talk.

Forum

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on February 05, 2010, 11:17:29 PM
Quote from: Forum on February 05, 2010, 11:05:49 PM

Huh, go figure.
NO?

How is that relevant?

NO..

And I still laugh at the three stooges (oh wait, you probably don't even know who they are).  So what's your point?
NO! ugh

Forum, or shall I say... SWORD Don't think your all hot shit around these forums. Don't think people haven't forgot your reputation from before. You shouldn't be one to talk.
GTFO and stop trolling right now, i have done nothing wrong freaking pychopath
Officially quitted

JoEL

How is that relevant?

NO..

Don't caps lock me young man, now go to your room and think about what you've done!

Edit for above:

You just started trolling on this topic, you called us all losers little boy.

Forum

Quote from: JoEL on February 05, 2010, 11:20:54 PM

How is that relevant?

NO..

Don't caps lock me young man, now go to your room and think about what you've done!

Edit for above:

Yes because you were ranting on a yr old video now get on topic sir and dont try to act all cool
Officially quitted

Chaos

Quote from: Forum on February 05, 2010, 11:26:17 PM

How is that relevant?

NO..

Edit for above:

Yes because you were ranting on a yr old video now get on topic sir and dont try to act all cool

I think it's hilarious that you still don't comprehend why people don't like you.

EDIT:  Does anyone notice that he's both giving people shit because they're laughing at the retardedness of a video (the point of the topic) and also telling people to get back on topic?  Are you going to give people shit for BEING on topic, or for NOT BEING on topic?  Make a !@#$ing decision.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: Forum
Where am I?  Who are these people?  How did I get here?  Why am I oblivious to everything?

Enough said.  Go suck your thumb now.  Did your mom ween you off the bottle a year ago when that video was posted?

BTW:  M4, HILARIOUS!!!  I applaud you.

LeGuy

Forum/Sword has probably been sufficiently flamed, guise. Perhaps we should cut him a break.

I love all the prepubescent kids who make YouTube videos trying to come across as technologically gifted - you tend to see a lot of those, suprisingly.
Whee!

Snakeman

How is that relevant?

NO..

Edit for above:

Acting cool?!?! On a forum?!?! You must be crazy!!! *pops collar and fits glossy shades snugly on face, giving a classic "ayyyyy!"*

In related news, that kid is hilarious. I can just tell what his next plan is: "IMMA GET ALL THE IP ADDRESSES OF THE WORLD... FROM CMD.EXE AND GOOGLE!!!"

JoEL

How is that relevant?

NO..

Edit for above:

I don't need to act.
Still dude, why is it relevant to how old it is? It's funny... Why don't you just GTFO the topic and go cry somewhere else.

Turns out it's more fun trashing on forum/sword then staying on topic.

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos on February 05, 2010, 11:55:54 PM
I think it's hilarious that you still don't comprehend why people don't like you.

I forgot that this is Sword.  He is comparable to genital herpes.  If you ignore him with the hopes that he'll just get bored of not getting enough attention, he might just go away.  For a while at least, but then he comes back again, and again, and again, only to piss you off every time he makes a re-appearance.

Get a clue Forum/Sword/Waste of bandwidth/Whatever you deserve to be called, and do us all the favor by just ceasing to contribute whatever you think you can to benefit society (because it isn't worth it).  I'll save you the time, effort, and further flaming by saying, you just don't matter, and no one cares about ya around these parts.

Now go cry to mommy for a nipple to suck on.

Oh, and Joel, you're right...

Chaos

Well, considering the topic was about laughing at some stupid kid's ignorance while he was trying to sound like hot shit...

Arguably, trashing Forum/Sword is COMPLETELY on topic.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster