News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/FACE-PALM!

Started by Scotty, February 04, 2010, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

Quote from: Chaos on February 06, 2010, 04:24:37 AM
Well, considering the topic was about laughing at some stupid kid's ignorance while trying to sound like hot shit...

Arguably, trashing Forum/Sword is COMPLETELY on topic.
+ rep lol

Trogdor

Heh, since I am hopeless when confronted with technology, I almost believed him at first. He sounds so convicing and sure of himself it's scary. :-X

Edit:
Quote from: LeGuy on February 06, 2010, 12:35:17 AM
Forum/Sword has probably been sufficiently flamed, guise. Perhaps we should cut him a break.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Chaos

Quote from: Trogdor on February 06, 2010, 04:30:29 AM
Forum/Sword has probably been sufficiently flamed, guise. Perhaps we should cut him a break.

I think that remains to be determined on whether he actually learned his lesson finally.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Chaos on February 06, 2010, 04:43:15 AM

I think that remains to be determined on whether he actually learned his lesson finally.

Err, Chaos maybe you can fill me in. Why the hell is Sword still here anyways? I mean.. Does ANYONE on here even like him? Or at the very least tolerate him?

stick d00d

Heh, since I am hopeless when confronted with technology, I almost believed him at first. He sounds so convicing and sure of himself it's scary. :-X
Hehe same here, if noone told me this was an epic fail, I would have believed him (up to the part of 10 people on google at once)...

ARTgames

I know you all don't have to but it would be nice if you told them in a more nice tone to what there doing wrong. And if that does not work just ignore them. There not going to get any better if they keep being placed like that. 

Scotty

Quote from: ARTgames on February 06, 2010, 08:58:47 AM
I know you all don't have to but it would be nice if you told them in a more nice tone to what there doing wrong. And if that does not work just ignore them. There not going to get any better if they keep being placed like that. 

Quote from: Scotty on February 06, 2010, 04:10:50 AM
I forgot that this is Sword.  He is comparable to genital herpes.  If you ignore him with the hopes that he'll just get bored of not getting enough attention, he might just go away.  For a while at least, but then he comes back again, and again, and again, only to piss you off every time he makes a re-appearance.

LeGuy

Indeed, but I imagine we can all safely assume that's not going to happen. We might as well save our breath and agree on the stupidity of someone who's not here to talk back.
Whee!

ARTgames

Quote from: Scotty on February 06, 2010, 11:12:51 AM

I forgot that this is Sword.  He is comparable to genital herpes.  If you ignore him with the hopes that he'll just get bored of not getting enough attention, he might just go away.  For a while at least, but then he comes back again, and again, and again, only to piss you off every time he makes a re-appearance.
And how do you know? You keep bothering him until the topic gets locked or he just quits. >_< Even if he really is a troll the last thing you want to do is feed him like some people here are. What are you trying to prove here? That the only thing to do here is to insult them as much as possible as if two wrongs make a write?

If he pissing you off that much say nothing and ignore and or be nice. If he starts breaking rules to get at you then go ahead and ban him.

Sints you all know all there is to know about treating people on the internet, then tell me what your going to do about fourm? Because all i can say is what you all have been doing before has done nothing to fix this problem. He is still here and everything is still being acted out in the same way.

I still stick by to ether ignoring him or telling what he did wrong. Thats what i do. It only bothers me when page of a topic is all about him. I do skip it but i kind of would like it even more if i did not have to.

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on February 06, 2010, 11:12:51 AM

I forgot that this is Sword.  He is comparable to genital herpes.  If you ignore him with the hopes that he'll just get bored of not getting enough attention, he might just go away.  For a while at least, but then he comes back again, and again, and again, only to piss you off every time he makes a re-appearance.

And how do you know? You keep bothering him until the topic gets locked or he just quits. >_< Even if he really is a troll the last thing you want to do is feed him like some people here are. What are you trying to prove here? That the only thing to do here is to insult them as much as possible as if two wrongs make a write?

If he pissing you off that much say nothing and ignore and or be nice. If he starts breaking rules to get at you then go ahead and ban him.
I'm finding myself agreeing with ART here. You've annoyed the guy enough, stop gangbanging him. It's funny up to a point, but then it becomes monotonous.

Quote from: LeGuy on February 06, 2010, 11:13:10 AM
We might as well save our breath and agree on the stupidity of someone who's not here to talk back.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Scotty

You fail to realize I don't care about a solution, I just enjoy curing boredom, and he provides one hell of a target!

Chaos

@Darkblade:  Why is he still here?  Because I'm not a mod anymore.  No, no one likes him.  Yes, people tolerate him.  Listen to half the people in this topic.

@LeGuy:  Frankly, I had no intention on continuing to tear him down unless he came back and opened his big fat gob again.  Hence, the 'remains to be seen'.

@Art:  He isn't a troll.  He's a stupid faggot kid trying to act cool.  You know WHY he's still here?  Because until now, I've done exactly what you said.  No.  I'm done being merciful with him.

"BUT GUYS, LET'S JUST BE NICE AND TOLERATE IT!"

Yeah, another place on the internet does that with little kid's stupidity.  It's called Runescape.

P.S.  Interesting that "It only bothers me when page of a topic is all about him." when that's pretty much EXACTLY what you've caused.  Good job.  *clap clap*

Oh, did I mention?

Well, considering the topic was about laughing at some stupid kid's ignorance while he was trying to sound like hot shit...

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

ARTgames

Quote from: Scotty on February 06, 2010, 01:03:43 PM
You fail to realize I don't care about a solution, I just enjoy curing boredom, and he provides one hell of a target!
>_< ill let that stand for its self.

Quote@Art:  He isn't a troll.  He's a stupid faggot kid trying to act cool.
I know. But some people don't know that. Im using there logic for them.

QuoteYou know WHY he's still here?  Because until now, I've done exactly what you said. No.  I'm done being merciful with him.
And does he gripe at you when you do that? NO! Does he random go "chaos i hate you" without you saying anything to him? NO! You want to know why he still doing it. Its because there people who are not ignoring him. And he responding to them NOT YOU. See now? That's why im telling everyone here that, not just you. I explicitly said "you all" in my post.

Do you think he cares what you say when he is mad? no he dose not. People are stubborn when they are mad. And when you talk like that to them nothing going to change.

QuoteP.S.  Interesting that "It only bothers me when page of a topic is all about him." when that's pretty much EXACTLY what you've caused.  Good job.  *clap clap*
I do skip it most of the time. I even said that. But i felt this time was worth it because i wanted to respond to the people bashing him.

QuoteOh, did I mention?

Well, considering the topic was about laughing at some stupid kid's ignorance while he was trying to sound like hot shit...

Yeah you did, and your still making post about it.... trying to make people fell Hippocratic and you do it your self.

My god you all act like ignoring and helping is the hardest thing in the world to do. I'm going to leave this topic now because i fell the next post will be made in anger and not in the well of mind. Because you all feel its more important to defend you self other than fix the problem. I tried, i already gave my advise.

stick d00d

Lol wow maybe this topic should just be locked...? We will just have to live with the kid's bs til he is banned... nothing any of us can do but brutally bash him, which doesn't accomplish anything >.>

Chaos

Quote from: ARTgames on February 06, 2010, 02:35:35 PM
Does he random go "chaos i hate you" without you saying anything to him? NO!

Yes.  Actually, I believe I've seen him do it twice.  I've also seen him do it to Danimal.  You may want to rethink your argument.

Incidentally, I argued your point.  You left the topic.  I argued his point.  He left the topic (At least thus far).  Yep, you got me.  Way to show me what's what.

Ignoring a problem is the WORST possible thing you could ever choose to do.  So yeah, you go have fun.
Jake says: