News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/FACE-PALM!

Started by Scotty, February 04, 2010, 10:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Scotty on February 06, 2010, 01:03:43 PM
You fail to realize I don't care about a solution, I just enjoy curing boredom, and he provides one hell of a target!
And I thought I was the only one.

Cactuscat222

Because you know, the internet is serious business.

[sarcasm] And definitely you can fix someone's behavior on the internet [/sarcasm] - except not because you have nothing you can do to them besides ban them or yell at them, but they can choose not to read nor care, which is what Sword does. You can't help people on the internet, its really that simple. You may want to believe otherwise, but the internet is a box to bring out the worst in people.

Ignoring him is pointless, telling him to shut up is better but still accomplishes little, banning him is best.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Scotty

Alright, what little self-control I care to express on these forums are telling me to just lock this thread.  I apologize, it's been fun, we've expressed our distaste to kiddies, and made our points.  I guess we won't be able to determine whether or not he's learned his lesson here, but I think we all know whether he finally has, or not.