News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

Started by DarkBlade325, February 06, 2010, 05:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Aaaah Capcom, I remember when you first started the Ace Attorney series. I dunno if I was laughing at the idea when the first one came out, or if I was just turning my head on it completely. I seriously doubted that a game based on court trials of all things, would keep my attention...And yet, somehow, they made it happen. Love yah, Capcom.

And here's the next game, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Dunno what to think about this one. I mean I havn't played it. Hell its english version isn't out yet. But it does things a tad differently than the other Ace Attorney games. Though I'm not going to go through that.

So to anyone who has played the Ace Attorney games for the DS, what do you think about this one? Think it'll be a good change? Or a flop? I hear this one doesn't go into the court rooms, but you're solving the case at the crime scenes. If you understand japanese, you can go find a rom of the game's japan title, Gyakuten Kenji, and give it a try. However, I'm not linking any rom sites simply because I feel you guys should wait.

Anyways, game's website is down below. Along with some pretty good music, there's a...Flash demo? What the !@#$? Maybe it's because I don't go to many game advertising websites, but I have NEVER seen a FLASH demo of a retail game in my life. Though this IS a DS title, so I can see why they made one since it would be so easy to begin with.

http://www.ace-attorney.com/us/index.html

Discuss.

Mystery

Cannot wait. Have played each and every game so far and beaten them, although I understand this will be different.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Chaos

Played the other ones, can't wait for this one.  Why should I be bothered by the different set-up?  It's a spin-off game, and was stated as such from the moment it was announced.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

DarkBlade325

Know what's amazing? Fan sprites have already been made about the characters in the game...The game isn't even out yet for us. Christ spriters work fast.

Mystery

Bump for great justice. Just got the game today, am loving it already. The 'investigative' style of gameplay is really fun. It's like a Phoenix Wright game solely focusing on searching the crime scene and talking to witnesses. Currently on Case 1.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.