News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What Hats should Ciro make for V3?

Started by Ciro, February 10, 2010, 10:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Quote from: LeGuy on February 10, 2010, 07:28:50 PM
How about an Arctic hat? I forget what you call them, but they look like...

This.

You know, like Kyle from South Park.
Is the word ushanka familiar?

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

sk8terboi

SAINTS FOOTBALL HELMENT :D WHO DAT BABY!!!!
[SSSS]

mikkelet

scsox

how bout a hat that makes it so u can't fall through cracks. I have no idea for a design though :p

Lingus

Quote from: scsox on February 11, 2010, 08:07:20 PM
how bout a hat that makes it so u can't fall through cracks. I have no idea for a design though :p
Meaning you can fly?

11clock

Quote from: Lingus on February 11, 2010, 09:20:11 PM
Meaning you can fly?
This reminds me of the Wing Crown I suggested in SO. Gives a lot of speed and jump power. It's like a mixture of frog hat and black bunny ears. :)

scsox

Quote from: 11clock on February 11, 2010, 09:33:26 PM
Meaning you can fly?
This reminds me of the Wing Crown I suggested in SO. Gives a lot of speed and jump power. It's like a mixture of frog hat and black bunny ears. :)
no, I just meant you could walk over cracks/holes

Lingus

Quote from: scsox on February 11, 2010, 11:04:00 PM
Meaning you can fly?
I just don't see how that would work without giving the wearer the power of flight. Essentially a crack or hole is just a drop in the floor where there is no floor beneath. As far as the game mechanics is concerned, it would be the same as walking off of any other platform such as the temple or mountain or wherever. There would be no way to distinguish between a normal platform and a crack or hole.

Chifo

Quote from: Lingus on February 12, 2010, 12:16:28 AM
Quote from: scsox on February 11, 2010, 11:04:00 PM
Meaning you can fly?
I just don't see how that would work without giving the wearer the power of flight. Essentially a crack or hole is just a drop in the floor where there is no floor beneath. As far as the game mechanics is concerned, it would be the same as walking off of any other platform such as the temple or mountain or wherever. There would be no way to distinguish between a normal platform and a crack or hole.

Hover hat, you walk over a ledge and you hover there for like 3? seconds. lol

Quote from: sk8terboi on February 11, 2010, 11:50:03 AM

Nah Green Bay. id love to walk around in a football helm lol
SAINTS FOOTBALL HELMENT :D WHO DAT BABY!!!!

Rayu

Enough about hand egg, back on topic.

Also, You should redo the sprite for the Giant Banana Monster.

wrinkles

i was gunna say a special hat for people who is great at pvp then realise ah tournament lol.. well it would be sooo cool if there were hats for accomplishments like, reaching lvl 100, killig 10 sg's ect.. so maybe you could sprite a hat relating to the task..

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

Slam-kia

I'd like to see the Witch Kings helm from Lord of the rings.