News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

starcraft 2 is out

Started by ARTgames, February 18, 2010, 07:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Question, do they by chance send it to your email? Because a few days ago I deleted a few messages from the battle.net address in my inbox.. xD

Lucifer

They do. Check your battle.net account on the blizzard website!

ARTgames

DivineLegend

Hey guys, patch 13 just came out, and i can't wait to go to my friends house to try 4v4! and NO MORE IDENTIFIERS! that means i can add people without identifiers! so annoying. anyways, zerg got a huge ass buff imo. anyone want to add me and play later? my friend and i are awesome at 2v2.

Meiun

If anyone is able to invite to the beta (not sure if it is still using that) I'd be happy to try it out ;D

DivineLegend

sorry meiun, but i don't have a spare key. =\ they never sent me one. idk if you can still preorder and get a key though. i know amazon and gamestop had that going. i dont know if they do anymore. they will be closing beta on the 31st for a couple of weeks, and then will open it up again until the release of the game.

Meiun

Haha no worries, I don't think they are still giving out beta keys with preorder, but I'm sure I will be purchasing it at some point either way (once I get the spare money).

DivineLegend

letting you know, order through amazon. no tax, and you shouldnt' have to pay for shipping and handling, depending on which one you choose. gamestop you have to pay for all of that.

Meiun

I live in New Hamsphire, so I don't have tax regardless of where I buy it from ;). But I usually buy from Amazon anyways.

DivineLegend

lucky bastard. here in california, and some parts of sandiego has even higher, we pay around 9% in tax. in one area its like 10.25%. its rediculous. buti think i will start ordering from amazon from now on. but i can't wait for the release to sc2.

DivineLegend

hate to double post but i want to make sure meiun gets this, and pm is disabled from what i understand still. but meiun, i have a spare beta key for you now :D email me and i will get it to you.

ARTgames

Bump. Game is out and active!

EpicPhailure

Wheeeee

U.S got it last though :/

Torch

Buying it in 30min. I'll post my username then.

Meiun

Got it a little while ago but havn't played it too much yet. Seems like a great game, but I really feel like Blizzard played it a bit too safe with this one. Really not that much different than the first one. I at least would have hoped they would have added a new race to play as. Warcraft 3 had 4 races compared to Warcraft 2 having 2, and Starcraft 1 and 2 both just have the same 3 with most of the same units and structures. I do understand that the original was one of the most popular PC games of all time though, and they didn't want to spoil the original mechanics. It just seems more like Starcraft 1.5 than Starcraft 2. But I'm sure i'll still get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Also, my in-game name is Meiun (with character code 619) if anyone wants to add me.