News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fraudulent Emails

Started by Meiun, March 03, 2009, 07:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

There have been one or two reported incidents of some fraudulent emails being sent around by people claiming to be me (even claiming to be from my email address). Nothing to get over worried about, but for security purposes just be aware of the following things.

1) I will almost never contact you by email unless you have contacted me first about something, in which case I will ALWAYS include all previous messages between us on the topic in my response to you.
2) I will never out of the blue ask for anyones password unless you have requested a password change, name change, account swap, etc. (in which case rule 1 also applies).
3) I will be responding to all future emails directly from the email address.
4) Just be smart, if you get a message by someone claiming to be Meiun or any other mod, and the email appears to be written by a total dumbass, or make some outrageous claims or remarks or anything, simply think twice.

If you do have any suspicions or whatnot simply shoot an email over to reporting it.