News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Valve updates Portal with secret radio broadcast images

Started by ARTgames, March 03, 2010, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

Huh. Wonder what it really means. Would be cool if it were Portal 2 or even better HL2:Ep3

stick d00d

This is so confusing.... hopefully its a hint at ep.3.. I read through some of it on valve forums and wonder how the hell people figured this out.. and so quick....

DarkBlade325

Quote from: stick d00d on March 03, 2010, 09:47:27 PM
This is so confusing.... hopefully its a hint at ep.3.. I read through some of it on valve forums and wonder how the hell people figured this out.. and so quick....

I love these types of things because I can watch people try to make sense of it, fail, and I can just larf at them.

Best of all, I don't have to do shit to grasp the concept of what this all means! I'm in Portal right now just to find where the radio transmits come in. Also VALVe, the !@#$ did you put a radio on top of a camera for?

Lingus

ARTgames

cool! i wish valve would just release a game right now. i would buy it.

Looperpuck

Holy crap....Nice find. That is amazing. I wonder what they are thinking....Hmm....Maybe a Portal2 or even HL2 Ep:3?! That would be epic. I played all Half life episodes and have beaten protal 1, I am hoping that there will be more!

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lingus

I haven't really looked into it at all, but I watched the clip of the ending sequence and based on my first impression I assumed it was Dog, the robot from HL2, pulling her away. That would definitely be an interesting tie in with HL2.

Btw, credit to my friend for emailing me that link. I'm not as into the gaming industry as my post might have implied.