News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Modern Warfare 2 Patch

Started by tehrozzy, March 31, 2010, 05:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

From what I have seen this new patch is great news for anyone outside of america, with the new game search system ACTUALLY checking your ping in the match, and making sure its below what is says. So far I have gotten games below 70 ping, and I LOVE IT. bout time you got the matchmaking right infinityward!

HamsterPants

It's not worth the money, just more noobs and fail.

Just buy BC2 and be done with it.

tehrozzy

Quote from: HamsterPants on March 31, 2010, 08:42:15 PM

I wasnt talking about the maps >.> I meant the actual title update. !@#$ the maps.

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on March 31, 2010, 09:14:11 PM
Quote from: HamsterPants on March 31, 2010, 08:42:15 PM

I wasnt talking about the maps >.> I meant the actual title update. !@#$ the maps.
Well my bad. :P

ARTgames

Quote from: YayForLife on March 31, 2010, 05:00:10 PM
From what I have seen this new patch is great news for anyone outside of america, with the new game search system ACTUALLY checking your ping in the match, and making sure its below what is says. So far I have gotten games below 70 ping, and I LOVE IT. bout time you got the matchmaking right infinityward!

I'm super happy to hear that. They had like a 100 page topic of complains of how it did not do that.

@HamsterPants
Well maybe not worth it to you but to me i can get my moneys worth. Im still w8ting for it to come to pc.

HamsterPants

Quote from: ARTgames on April 02, 2010, 12:42:54 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on March 31, 2010, 05:00:10 PM

I'm super happy to hear that. They had like a 100 page topic of complains of how it did not do that.

@HamsterPants
Well maybe not worth it to you but to me i can get my moneys worth. Im still w8ting for it to come to pc.
For me?
It's just a matter of realism, if you prefer games that have overpowered dual shotguns that you flip around, and an overall lack of teamwork, then by all means, enjoy yourself.

I'll stick with the team oriented games, that have more realistic physics.

venuse

i enjoy modern warefare 2 except for some of the overpowered weps.

ARTgames

@HamsterPants
I don't have a problem with any shotguns, there are nerfed now. (BUT I HATE NOOB TOOOOB) Your also right that there is no real team work in the games unless you do forum a team like a good clan. My self i don't mind playing it every man to there self or team work. I don't think its fair to say it has no team work. You can if you find people who want to. And your right that the game is far from real. Real war is not fun and not balanced at all.

Maybe i don't take it as serious as other people do.

Also what game are you talking about?

HamsterPants

Quote from: ARTgames on April 02, 2010, 05:36:19 PM
@HamsterPants
I don't have a problem with any shotguns, there are nerfed now. (BUT I HATE NOOB TOOOOB) Your also right that there is no real team work in the games unless you do forum a team like a good clan. My self i don't mind playing it every man to there self or team work. I don't think its fair to say it has no team work. You can if you find people who want to. And your right that the game is far from real. Real war is not fun and not balanced at all.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

There's a thread about it here already.

ARTgames

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 02, 2010, 05:49:13 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on April 02, 2010, 05:36:19 PM
@HamsterPants

Battlefield Bad Company 2

There's a thread about it here already.
Yeah, i made that topic! :D I do want that game also. Also don't get me wrong. I do think CODMW2 does have flaws.

@first post of this topic
"bout time you got the matchmaking right infinityward!" i wish they did not have it at all.

Lingus

Quote from: HamsterPants on April 02, 2010, 03:22:09 PMIt's just a matter of realism
Ah! I hate this. I have a friend who won't play FPSs unless it uses the barrel sites (what is that called I'm blanking) instead of floating crosshairs. He says it's not realistic enough for him. It's a freaking game! If you want realism, go outside. There's a whole crap ton about the real world which is not fun. When I'm playing a GAME I want to have fun.

/rant

ARTgames

I think you just call them sites.

Any way i think some people want a game that is as real as the world but when you die you can respawn. I don't mind a game like that its just that i like every thing else in between also.

Scotty

Quote from: Lingus on April 02, 2010, 07:16:17 PM
the barrel sites (what is that called I'm blanking) instead of floating crosshairs.

Iron Sights.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on April 02, 2010, 08:29:32 PM
Quote from: Lingus on April 02, 2010, 07:16:17 PM
the barrel sites (what is that called I'm blanking) instead of floating crosshairs.

Iron Sights.
Thank you Scotty.

To be honest, I also prefer shooters that make you use the iron sights(unless you have a scope), but I don't have a problem with games that have reticles.

ARTgames

Do you all like 3ed person shooters?