News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Control (Version 1.0)

Started by 11clock, April 13, 2010, 07:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Stick Control is a tower defense game that is based on Stick Online. A lone blob seeks revenge on Noob Town for treating him poorly. He rises up an army of monsters to destroy the legendary village. You must defend Noob Town from the large army using an unlimited supply of snowballs and your own stick figure army.

Download Link: http://www.box.net/shared/3j96roge4d

Update Info:

Version 1.0
First full release
10 new stages
3 new units
4 new monsters
Stat changes to some units and monsters
Sandbox mode added
Music files now play externally
Other bug fixes and improvements

BETA 3.1
Music track changed
Lowered the health of Priest and Wizard

BETA 3
5 new stages (15 total)
3 new units (7 total)
3 new monsters (11 total)
New projectile upgrade available in shop after stage 10
Saving system added (can only load saved file after losing at the moment)
Information on Full Screen mode and Noob Town added.
Shop bug fixed
Removed Big Blob from Stage 9
Lowered Bandit Assassin's health

BETA 2.1
Major stat changes in all units and most monsters
Fighter and Rock Demon's range shortened
Rock Beast's projectile modified
You can now hold the mouse button to keep throwing snowballs
Added Attack Length to the list of stats given for each unit and monster

BETA 2

First Public Release
10 stages total
4 units total
8 monsters total

ARTgames

Wow this tower defense type of games have taken off. First one i have played was posted on a so forums by Scotti.

also:
Quote from: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=319.0However, this section is not meant for the advertisement and or promotion of your own (or friends) games and or personal projects.

I don't know if that apples to this section but i guess we will find out.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: ARTgames on April 13, 2010, 07:36:59 PM
Wow this tower defense type of games have taken off. First one i have played was posted on a so forums by Scotti.

also:
Quote from: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=319.0However, this section is not meant for the advertisement and or promotion of your own (or friends) games and or personal projects.

I don't know if that apples to this section but i guess we will find out.

Yeah, I think this is more fitted for the Media section since this is a fan-game.

Anyway, @Art: Tower Defense games have always been popular. Starcraft and Warcraft III were the birthplace for them.

NotoriousM4^

Why is it such a large file?

crozier

Cause it was used with gm7.
And I made the 8bit graphics if anyone was wondering. (I am sure you weren't though)

HamsterPants

This is a pretty solid game.
Good job.

God-I-Suck

Wow, this game is awesome. But one thing, the rock beast is almost impossible to kill because I run out of money. And I can't save my money because I need to use my units to take out the previous wave. >:(

HamsterPants

Quote from: God-I-Suck on April 14, 2010, 09:37:50 PM
Wow, this game is awesome. But one thing, the rock beast is almost impossible to kill because I run out of money. And I can't save my money because I need to use my units to take out the previous wave. >:(
Yeah I lost at the RB as well.
I think if you kill as many blobs as you can without using units, perhaps at the expense of some of your health, you can kill the RB.

11clock

Do you have no money when you get to the RB, or do you have plenty of money but you don't have enough to make enough units to kill it?

Forum

It's an ok game but i got stupid and spent all money on ninja units and ended up losing somehow because didn't get enough money back :(
Officially quitted

Seifer

Just beat the rock beast. First play through. Went in with 400 gold, when he died I had 300.

Cactuscat222

I can't get it to run... after the initial messages, it just turns black. :/

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

11clock

@Cactuscat222: Runs fine for me.

@Everyone: If you enter the Rock Beast Stage with at least 200 gold, you can defeat it. Try to use snowballs often to save gold.

Seifer

Surviving the Bandit Assassin is impossible.

The round before, with both rock beast and BBB eats all of your resources, there is too much to quickly, and you can't use snowballs effectivly. Because of this we have to dispatch alot of units to deal with the small group of two RB's and a BBE. Thus we go into the first round with a BA with less than 100 gold. I play as conservativly as can be, but it doesen't seem possible.

Curious, does speed play a part in attack speed? As in, ninja would be doing the most damage because of high speed + high attack?

11clock

I don't remember putting Rock Beasts into Stage 9. You talking about the 4 Rock Demons that spawn before the Big Blob? Also, I'll go ahead and add some bunnies to the start of Stage 10 (Bandit Assassin) to solve the low resources problem.

EDIT: Also forgot to add that the Big Blob at the end of Round 9 gives you 50 gold when you kill it.