News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Control (Version 1.0)

Started by 11clock, April 13, 2010, 07:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

Nice update! It was hard but I managed to get to the end. Looking forward to more!! But one thing, how do you open a save after you exited out of the game?

11clock

Quote from: God-I-Suck on May 06, 2010, 10:10:30 PM
Nice update! It was hard but I managed to get to the end. Looking forward to more!! But one thing, how do you open a save after you exited out of the game?

Lose on purpose in the first level. I'll fix that in a later update.

11clock

BETA 3.1 released! I updated the music track with much nicer, less repetitive songs (credit to Nijg from Game Maker Community for the awesome new music!). Also, I lowered the health of both projectile units.

Lucifer

Is the huge mofo ghost the last boss? I don't see a continue option anymore Dx. I think you might have made it a bit too easy, I don't play these games, ever, and I ended with 500 gold. Knights kick ass!

11clock

Right now the Large Ghost is the last boss, but the game isn't finished yet. There are only 15 stages and I plan on having 25 by the final release. Stage 25 will have the real final boss: Sand Golem and Commander Blob.

11clock

The final release it's on it's way! :D

I am working on the final boss (Sand Golem and Commander Blob) and it's turning out great! Expect a LOT in the next update, including 10 new stages (including the epic final boss stage), 3 new units (2 being buy-able from the store), and 5 new monsters!

jackel1994

played it, its pretty neat man! niceee =]

btw what program u use?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: jackel1994 on May 25, 2010, 08:34:15 PM
played it, its pretty neat man! niceee =]

btw what program u use?

Probably what almost everyone around here uses... Game Maker.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Here is a hint for what's to come in the next update!

11clock

I'd like to proudly bump this topic with some good news.

Stick Control Version 1.0 has been released! Please try it out and let me know of any bugs.

Here is one thing I'd like you to test. When you open up the game and get to the menu go into Sandbox mode first. Play around with it, then press Esc to go back to the menu. Then start a new game. You should have 0 gold on the first stage. If not, please let me know so I can fix it. There shouldn't be a problem though.

God-I-Suck

Sorry for the long delay. I did what you said and I started with 0 Gold just like you said! Right now I am still trying to get passed the ghosts. :P

11clock

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 27, 2010, 06:24:30 PM
Sorry for the long delay. I did what you said and I started with 0 Gold just like you said! Right now I am still trying to get passed the ghosts. :P

Yes the ghosts can be a pain, but if you have upgraded your snowballs to rocks they should be easy to take down.

God-I-Suck

Just beat the game. It was very good! Since you used all of the monsters, maybe you should make a hard version with a different monster combination, new climates, and maybe even more units! Great game 11clock! 5/5!