News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your handle

Started by ARTgames, April 19, 2010, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

I dont know if any of you use your real name for your user name. So i made this topic asking how did you come up with your online alias?

Mr Pwnage

My gay 8-year-old mind thought this sounded cool wayyy back in the day when I played Halo 1 for PC. It basically stuck up until like 1 and a half years ago. On all other games than this one, I use General Wartz. Basically just because I wanted a name with a funny play on words. Anyways as far as I'm known on the Stick Online community, I'm keeping this name...as I'm already too well known by it. Also...I am never sure why I added exclamation points to Mr Pwnage (!Mr_Pwnage!)...I guess I thought it looked cool....I later stopped using it after taking my first year of Spanish class because it reminded me of Spanish punctuation and I wasn't trying to have a Hispanic name...yeah, it's complicated.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

NotoriousM4^

I used to be a big FPS player (reaching various leader-board statuses) So if you break it down. Notoriety+M4a1 = NotoriousM4. As for the exponential key thrown in there, I can't really remember. I think it had something to do with it looking like the private rank sign, or something with exponential power.

EpicPhailure

I once was on a Maplestory Private Server chatroom, and we were joking around with funny names. One of the GMs who happened to be on there suggested "EpicWin". Then, we experimented with EpicFail, and changed it to EpicPhail because we thought we were cool. I took it since everybody else wanted to keep their original ones.

Later, I found out that EpicPhail is a common username, and the online games I played didn't let me use it as my log-in or character name because it was already taken, so I used Epicphailure or Epicphailage. Nowadays, I use Kainerok on other forums/games.

Lucifer

Stick Online was the first game I ever used the name Lucifer in, and frankly I don't remember why. It probably has to do with my Diablo 1/2 obsession at the time, I'm really not sure. Before that I used the name Silencer for the First Person Shooters I played, and occasionally Hexfire or Hexfiresword, named after my favorite weapon in Diablo 2.

11clock

Back before Halo 3 was released, me and my brothers were making characters for Halo 2 Multiplayer. Anyways I named my character Coocooclock cause my brothers told me to. It was supposed to be an insult but I didn't know cause I was stupid when I was young. Anyways later on I removed the Coocoo part of the name and replaced it with my favorite number, 11. So here I am! :D

Cactuscat222

My mom was a cat, my dad was a cactus.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

ARTgames

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 19, 2010, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on April 19, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
My mom was a cat, my dad was a cactus.

And the 222 part?
his age in dog years when he made the account.

Kbob32

A mixture of my first and last name.

the 32 popped up because it was my little brothers basketball name at the time.

My original name was Killoby until I realized how gay that sounded.  (I was roughly 8 when I made it)
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

DarkTrinity

Cause I love the name "Trinity" and I'm cynical. >:3

And because KrystalTrinity is too long to use in most mmorpgs >_>

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 19, 2010, 10:54:41 PM
Cause I love the name "Trinity" and I'm cynical. >:3

And because KrystalTrinity is too long to use in most mmorpgs >_>

Well most rpgs are 12 character limits...so white not "LightTrinity"? It sounds much more happy and less despairing than "DarkTrinity".
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sn0wb0arder381

Name I used years ago when I first made an email address. I don't really use it for anything anymore.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on April 19, 2010, 11:09:17 PM
Name I used years ago when I first made an email address. I don't really use it for anything anymore.

Sn0w? :0

sn0wb0arder381

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 19, 2010, 11:24:11 PM
Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on April 19, 2010, 11:09:17 PM

Sn0w? :0
That would be me!