News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your handle

Started by ARTgames, April 19, 2010, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 19, 2010, 11:01:47 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 19, 2010, 10:54:41 PM
Cause I love the name "Trinity" and I'm cynical. >:3

And because KrystalTrinity is too long to use in most mmorpgs >_>

Well most rpgs are 12 character limits...so white not "LightTrinity"? It sounds much more happy and less despairing than "DarkTrinity".

Cause that just sounds ghey... and way to "happy" for my liking >_> Also, sounds too much like "HolyTrinity" & that is DEFINITELY not the direction i wanted to go in....

@Snow: Where the fk you come from O_o Just popping in here randomly...

sn0wb0arder381

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 19, 2010, 11:39:28 PM

Well most rpgs are 12 character limits...so white not "LightTrinity"? It sounds much more happy and less despairing than "DarkTrinity".

Cause that just sounds ghey... and way to "happy" for my liking >_> Also, sounds too much like "HolyTrinity" & that is DEFINITELY not the direction i wanted to go in....

Last time I tried getting on these forums(now a few years ago) it kept telling me to wait for Admin approval. Back then the game was shut down and without access I just kind stopped trying after a while. MSN Messenger I only really used with S.O. people so I kind of forgot about that as well and fell out of the community. Flash forward to yesterday: I stumble upon G4(which used to be TechTV) and remembered Gamemaker was once featured on there. I go to download Gamemaker again, learn that none of my keys work anymore(great support service Softwrap has...) and end up just rebuying it. This leads me back to the GMC where a link to Stick-Online.com was still the banner in my signature. I took an hour guessing my MSN password and then finally asked Scott what was going on and now I'm back here! I'll be donating tonight or tomorrow and I'll be back in the game.

tl;dr a long chain of events and I'm back.

Jackabomb

The jack part ought to be fairly obvious, and the bomb part comes from my obsession with nuclear and atomic weaponry at the time I joined stickonline. Actually, this was my first online multiplayer game I ever joined, so I just used it for everything.

xgamer

Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on April 19, 2010, 11:56:39 PM

Last time I tried getting on these forums(now a few years ago) it kept telling me to wait for Admin approval. Back then the game was shut down and without access I just kind stopped trying after a while. MSN Messenger I only really used with S.O. people so I kind of forgot about that as well and fell out of the community. Flash forward to yesterday: I stumble upon G4(which used to be TechTV) and remembered Gamemaker was once featured on there. I go to download Gamemaker again, learn that none of my keys work anymore(great support service Softwrap has...) and end up just rebuying it. This leads me back to the GMC where a link to Stick-Online.com was still the banner in my signature. I took an hour guessing my MSN password and then finally asked Scott what was going on and now I'm back here! I'll be donating tonight or tomorrow and I'll be back in the game.

but..but..Last year I swear I saw you on the donor server..

sn0wb0arder381

Quote from: xgamer on April 20, 2010, 12:54:33 AM
Quote from: sn0wb0arder381 on April 19, 2010, 11:56:39 PM

but..but..Last year I swear I saw you on the donor server..
Maybe I was, this is just from my recollection and I have a horrible memory.

Meiun

I always use Meiun whenever I can, and on the very rare occasion it is unavailable it usually just ends up being Meiun7. I mainly just use it because I am so well known by most people by it, not really as much cause I think it's a great name anymore. Anyways, now that I have said something that can be considered on topic, now to the main point of me posting here...

Off Topic: Woo welcome back Sn0w! Long time no see man, good to have you back =)

Pat

Before going online anywhere I used to draw stickmen comics which involved one stickman killing the shit out of a bunch of other stickmen. They were called Pat's stix. Then I joined the Zelda: OOT2D forums (wish it were still around) and used it there for the first time, later making an email with it. I used pat_stix up until 2 years ago where my friends started calling me Packie (because of GTA4) and I started using that for around a year when I changed it to Pat Lithium (After Lithium by Nirvana). I recently started using Pat the Baby Seal and BabySeal in some online games because of a joke in a "trouble in terrorist town" server.
I've also used MooMooPro because when I started using game maker I labeled my games as made by "Moo Moo Productions" because of my obsession with cows. When I first played Stick Online in 2006 I used the name Moomoo (level 1 about half way to level 2) but I forgot the password when I went to play again used the name pat_stix.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Seifer

I used to go by Seifer or Seifer_Guy if Seifer was taken on any game/forum I frequented. This is ofcourse after the character Seifer from FF8.

I now go by "Hot Soup". In Enders game, a member of his jeesh, Han Tzu has the nickname Hot Soup, which is where I stole this name. It was a toss up between Han Tzu and Hot Soup, but I decided to be much more soupy and less asian. I love this name, and before you ask, because I know you will, my flavor is Beef Barley.

I've thought about switching to Hot Soup with the advent of SO3, but I am worried it may confuse people.

Oh, and WOO, Sn0w!

Matty_Richo

like 10 years ago when I signed up for neopets I made it up for no apparent reason and I used it ever since. though i sometimes use Arn0th or Sir_Arnoth just coz I like the name.

Off Topic: sn0w, 'bout time you showed up again =D great to have ya back ;)

Scotty

I go by Scotty because my real name is Lester, commonly nicknamed Wilbur, but on the off-chance that such a rare name as Scotty is already taken in other games, I go with such alternatives as "Crotch Gobbler", "Twat Paddle", and "Thunder Chode".

BTW, welcome back Sn0w (I know, I already said it over MSN yesterady, redundant welcomes for SO's Speedy Gonzalez GM never gets old)!

tehrozzy

The best I can remember was I was having a break coz we were doing an assignment for school and we had to make a short movie. I wuz in the computer rooms making a fake religion about the god 'Yay', so the religion became Yay For Life
I was high enough i decided it was a good name and used it on Stick Online and such :P

crozier

My last name. The end.

Jackabomb

You have a last name that includes a z? Awesome!

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Grim_Reaper

I have used this name for about 2 years. I know its not really creative but i was given it for playing a prank on ma friends.
Using radios,costumes and my awesome skills at moving quietly, i managed to freak the sh*t out of my friend saying the Grim Reaper will
get you. Yeah well i kinda did it too well and he still thinks that :P :|

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51