News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your handle

Started by ARTgames, April 19, 2010, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stek

Stek is a misread alteration of an alteration. By which I mean, I used a name online which I altered to something else, then altered it again and it became st3k. People mistook the 3 for an E so Stek stuck :)

Danimal

My alias' origin is simple, I was sittin' in maths class a few years back, and I had an 'Animal' pencil case which was fairly graffiti'ed on. Anyways my friend sitting next to me used a marker pen to add a "D" infront of the logo :P Which at the time, I thought was really cool :P

... Then I found out the name was used by a kiddies yoghurt sold in America >_< But by then it was too late...  :(

Edit: I should also add that my name IRL is infact Dan, so I felt more attatched to the name :P

foG

Quote from: Danimal on April 20, 2010, 11:01:46 AM
My alias' origin is simple, I was sittin' in maths class a few years back, and I had an 'Animal' pencil case which was fairly graffiti'ed on. Anyways my friend sitting next to me used a marker pen to add a "D" infront of the logo :P Which at the time, I thought was really cool :P

... Then I found out the name was used by a kiddies yoghurt sold in America >_< But by then it was too late...  :(

:D

I came up with foG, when I thinking about a name for SO and when I walked to school it was quite foggy, and thought why not Fog? I use a capitol G cuz Fog looks boring.
I don't know how I came up with the name Sinse, which I always use now.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on April 20, 2010, 04:52:53 AM
I used to go by Seifer or Seifer_Guy if Seifer was taken on any game/forum I frequented. This is ofcourse after the character Seifer from FF8.

I now go by "Hot Soup". In Enders game, a member of his jeesh, Han Tzu has the nickname Hot Soup, which is where I stole this name. It was a toss up between Han Tzu and Hot Soup, but I decided to be much more soupy and less asian. I love this name, and before you ask, because I know you will, my flavor is Beef Barley.

I've thought about switching to Hot Soup with the advent of SO3, but I am worried it may confuse people.

Oh, and WOO, Sn0w!

<3
Enders Game is my favorite book, it won't confuse me. I completely forgot I often I try to go by Ender, the name is usually taken wherever I go. I also occasionally go by SparrowHawk or Ged, the name/true name of the main character in A wizard of Earthsea, another favorite book of mine.

Chaos

Hooooly crap, does my name have history.  Originally, I was trying to come up with an email address (and after using a bunch of pokemon related ones because I was a stupid kid and realized I didn't want to use them anymore once I got older), I made up Magnum Omega, Magnum being from my love of the really powerful bullet, which I first learned about from Resident Evil 1, and Omega, from being the last letter of the Greek alphabet and also the whole "Alpha and the Omega, Beginning and the End" line.  Thought it sounded cool.

Anyway, I eventually I started using Chaos Omega instead of Magnum, partially because my name, Chris, with two letter swaps, changes to Chaos, and I'm fairly unpredictable (another definition of the term Chaos, such as in Chaos Theory), and I tend to think of myself having a light and dark side (mixture of such causing Chaos, *wink wink*).  Also, I stole it from the main character's name of a Ragnarok Online based manga I was reading.   :-\

For a period of time, I also started using Chaos Omega OWA, OWA being short for One Winged Angel, from Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7.  That's still my name on youtube, actually.

So, I started using Chaos Omega as a kind of first and last name for all my characters at the time, and eventually, as I played SO, I decided to just drop the Omega part, and just be "Chaos" (and changed my in-game account name to such, thank you very much Meiun).  Thus, I've come to been known simply as Chaos.

At one point, I was getting fed up with the number of players on SO with Chaos in their name, and the ensuing confusion when people decided to refer to them as "chaos", so for a short while, I started using the name Setekh, which is essentially the Egyptian god of Chaos.  Pretty self-explanatory there.

So, since then, I still go by Chaos, but I rarely use it in online games anymore simply because it's fairly common to already be used by 12-year old !@#$tards who think "CHAOS SOUNDS COOL LETS USE THAT".  Since then, I started using the name Chronoas, which is pretty much a mutation of the word Chrono(s), meaning time.  Yes, for those of you who saw Chronoas playing on SO after a load of us mods quit, that was indeed me, I just actively denied any accusations since I wanted to play starting fresh.  I haven't played the account in ages, so I might as well spill the beans now.

I've also started using the name Mr. Fedora, because I actively wear a fedora in real life, and it kind of sounds like the name of an alias for a detective or a gentleman superhero. ;)

That's about it.  Also, welcome back, Snow!
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Danimal on April 20, 2010, 11:01:46 AM

... Then I found out the name was used by a kiddies yoghurt sold in America >_< But by then it was too late...  :(

Wasn't I the first to break that news to you a long time ago?

I was like..."dude your yogurt!" and you were like "chica...whaaa?" and I was like..."drinkable yogurt!" and you were like "crazy American child!" and i was like "nawww dawg you be trippin...ON YOGURT!"...and you were like...."sec lemme google this bitch"...and i was like "sure dawg" and you came back and were like..."shit mannnnnnn, I AM yogurt...!@#$ america!" and I was like.........."Yep."
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

crozier

Quote from: Chaos on April 20, 2010, 01:15:23 PM
Yes, for those of you who saw Chronoas playing on SO after a load of us mods quit, that was indeed me, I just actively denied any accusations since I wanted to play starting fresh.
Were you the one with that really low lvl account with a slasher that people knew was a mod?
Quote from: Jackabomb on April 20, 2010, 08:46:34 AM
You have a last name that includes a z? Awesome!
Thanks. Crozier is also the name for a bishup's staff. Im not religious or anything but all my catholic buddies of mine think the name is awesome.

And I would like to point out this link. Any spriters and programmers please visit and perhaps join.
http://tehpractice.ipbfree.com
http://tehpractice.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=rep&CODE=03&mid=23 (some crozier stuff this guy spammed on my rep button.) (on topic crozier stuff)
(off topic website stuff) Just a gaming forum with a bunch of great pixle artist and programmers. Its really laid pack and a bit of fun. We have a contest every month or so, even though it is called a weekly contest. Stick Control (clock's game) is entering this contest. If anyone is wondeing  MisPatos is our old member _food. He runned the site untill he grew very unactive and handed it over to photocopier.

Specialboy

Fantastic, Sn0w is back!  Funtimes in server 1.

My name was just a mental disability joke.  I know, not very polite, but then, I was 12.

Delicious

I've been using Delicious for a few years now, I think it's just a funny username which has no actual meaning. I have used Nothingbutzack recently, and on forums with a small amount of member I used the name Zack.
<3

Seifer

Quote from: Lucifer on April 20, 2010, 11:33:57 AM
I used to go by Seifer or Seifer_Guy if Seifer was taken on any game/forum I frequented. This is ofcourse after the character Seifer from FF8.

I now go by "Hot Soup". In Enders game, a member of his jeesh, Han Tzu has the nickname Hot Soup, which is where I stole this name. It was a toss up between Han Tzu and Hot Soup, but I decided to be much more soupy and less asian. I love this name, and before you ask, because I know you will, my flavor is Beef Barley.

I've thought about switching to Hot Soup with the advent of SO3, but I am worried it may confuse people.

Oh, and WOO, Sn0w!

<3
Enders Game is my favorite book, it won't confuse me. I completely forgot I often I try to go by Ender, the name is usually taken wherever I go. I also occasionally go by SparrowHawk or Ged, the name/true name of the main character in A wizard of Earthsea, another favorite book of mine.

Aye, the series is spectacular, I've read both sides of it twice and I can't wait for the last book to come, which is somehow supposed to tie the two together. I've also read every other book by Orson Scott card, aside from the ones named after women, but I will probably get around to those as well.

I mean confuse people because I will have a new name and they won't know who I am.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on April 20, 2010, 08:21:04 PM

Oh, and WOO, Sn0w!

<3

Aye, the series is spectacular, I've read both sides of it twice and I can't wait for the last book to come, which is somehow supposed to tie the two together. I've also read every other book by Orson Scott card, aside from the ones named after women, but I will probably get around to those as well.

I mean confuse people because I will have a new name and they won't know who I am.

I need to read through the series again. I haven't read it in so long. But I also have a number of other looong series to reread such as the Foundation series and Lord of the Rings.

And in an effort to stick to the topic: My user name was a nickname given to me by a friend a long while ago. It has stuck ever since. Most people know what it is based on by now and I'd rather not go into it.

igufed

The first online game I played was Midtown Madness.  My name on there was fugitive.  I used to use that for everything, but, if it was unavailable it became evitiguf. 

Online friends called me guf when I used the evitiguf name.  I just added the other letters for SO.. i-guf-ed, because I liked the way it looked/sounded..

Then, of course, that's where I got gufi and eyegoo..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Specialboy

Quote from: Lingus on April 20, 2010, 08:26:41 PM
Quote from: Seifer on April 20, 2010, 08:21:04 PM

Oh, and WOO, Sn0w!

<3

I need to read through the series again. I haven't read it in so long. But I also have a number of other looong series to reread such as the Foundation series and Lord of the Rings.

And in an effort to stick to the topic: My user name was a nickname given to me by a friend a long while ago. It has stuck ever since. Most people know what it is based on by now and I'd rather not go into it.

Does it have to do with your ability as a colonel?

LeGuy

I seem to recall inventing this name for the YoYoGames forums quite a bit ago. I had recently attained a slight inclination to spontaneously use French prefixes in random words, so I decided my username would be Le-something. I thought the simplest something would be a short, monosyllabic phrase stating, quite simply, what I was. And I became LeGuy.

Whee!

Lingus

Quote from: Specialboy on April 20, 2010, 09:24:23 PM
Does it have to do with your ability as a colonel?
Lol, no, but you have the right idea.