News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver

Started by Torch, April 19, 2010, 11:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

Bought Heart Gold on Saturday and so far I'm really liking it. Regardless of target age group, I'm a big fan of the Pokemon series and Gold/Silver were always my favorites. These games has 16 badges, 2 regions, and a completely reasonable amount of pokemon. The remakes do a great job at keeping what made the original gold/silver great, while adding all the new content that came with diamond/pearl (running shoes, graphics, wi-fi, battle frontier, etc).

The new battle frontier is fantastic and is a game in itself. It has something like 6 different modes to choose from and each are excruciatingly hard to complete. These battles more resemble human to human battles in that the computers actually execute extremely effective strategies, similar to human players. You rack up points that can be cashed for exclusive TMs and items, and it's all very addictive.

If anyone else has these games, post your friend code and I'm down to trade, battle, etc.

ARTgames

I dont know my fc now but i do play the game. Its a pokemon game what can i say.

EpicPhailure

I always go "Oh look, a pokemon game! Let's try this" with the mindset that it's going to be easy.

Then, a few hours later, I'm bored out of my mind grinding on level 13 wild pokemon.

Lucifer

I don't have a DS, but I emulated Soul Silver a while back, and I was pretty impressed. I never did like any version past red/blue/yellow, all of the !@#$ing ridiculous pokemon, but this remake is alright in my books. I especially liked the pokemon yellow system of every single pokemon being able to follow behind you, they did a very good job. The 3D-ish graphics took a bit of getting used to, but it looks alright. I only got to Goldenrod so far, so I don't have a very educated opinion, but I'd recommend it to any pokemon fans.

DarkBlade325

Yeah it's quite nice. Though I still laugh at the fact the new game will be called Pokemon Black and White. Seriously, they couldn't come up with anything better? Why not Moon and Sun or something?

ARTgames

Forum

Pokemon Family- will be out in 10 years
Pokemon Guy- will be out in 10 years also

Btw how i find my friend code i have heartgold??
Officially quitted

Torch

Quote from: Forum on April 22, 2010, 04:52:30 PM
Pokemon Family- will be out in 10 years
Pokemon Guy- will be out in 10 years also

Btw how i find my friend code i have heartgold??
Use the Pal Pad key item.

Forum

Alright this fcking sucks i just met Entei and i always prepare for the legendarys by having gastly in front but it was lvl 27 vs lvl 40...! i blocked him escaping then used hypnosis then confuse ray then brought him down to yellow near to red hp and he 1 hit kos me and flees! I thought ok..then check pokedex and he doesn't show wtf!!
Officially quitted