News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hometown Shoutout!

Started by NotoriousM4^, April 23, 2010, 04:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 23, 2010, 11:07:57 PM
Hell

San Diego, California

If that was a correction upon where you think I grew up, you'd be sorely mistaken.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Scotty on April 23, 2010, 11:35:08 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 23, 2010, 11:07:57 PM
Hell

San Diego, California

If that was a correction upon where you think I grew up, you'd be sorely mistaken.

Not at all. I was going to say Hell as well, and then was like "Wait, dammit." when I saw your post.

DarkTrinity

Is this topic so you can stalk us all? D:

Pat

Why not call the topic like name your hometown or something. Hometown shoutout seems kind of silly.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Lingus on April 23, 2010, 06:47:41 PM
I can't even pretend. I don't really like LA. Yea, it's one of the biggest cities in the country, but who cares? It's hot, overcrowded, expensive, and mostly a dump. A lot of people think of LA and think "Hollywood" and big stars and glamour and what not. That's a bunch of nonsense. Hollywood is a crap area filled with freaks and crack heads. All of the trendy places like Beverly Hills are way too expensive to do anything and are filled with a bunch of pretentious people. Where I live in the valley isn't that bad, but it's nothing too special. Basically, if I had the chance and I wasn't worried about leaving family and friends behind I'd definitely move.
oh man do i know what you mean. whenever my family wants to go to LA, i want to do something else. but san diego isn't bad. nice beaches, and where i am at, i am an hours drive from the beach, an hours drive from the desert, and an hours drive from the mountains. its terrific.
San Diego, California, USA

EpicPhailure

Quote from: DivineLegend on April 24, 2010, 08:17:05 AM
I can't even pretend. I don't really like LA. Yea, it's one of the biggest cities in the country, but who cares? It's hot, overcrowded, expensive, and mostly a dump. A lot of people think of LA and think "Hollywood" and big stars and glamour and what not. That's a bunch of nonsense. Hollywood is a crap area filled with freaks and crack heads. All of the trendy places like Beverly Hills are way too expensive to do anything and are filled with a bunch of pretentious people. Where I live in the valley isn't that bad, but it's nothing too special. Basically, if I had the chance and I wasn't worried about leaving family and friends behind I'd definitely move.
oh man do i know what you mean. whenever my family wants to go to LA, i want to do something else. but san diego isn't bad. nice beaches, and where i am at, i am an hours drive from the beach, an hours drive from the desert, and an hours drive from the mountains. its terrific.

*highfive*

Specialboy

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.  Our 90 year old mayor got hit by a truck.  Out of the hospital in 3 days.  NBD.

Lucifer

Yeeaaaah, I dislike driving through L.A too.

Santa Barbara, California. Saaanntaa Barbarriaannss!

Lingus

I mean, the thing about LA is that it really has just about everything. It has the beaches (I'm about 20-30 minutes from the beach). You can get to Mt. High in about an hour, Big Bear isn't too much further. You have crap tons of bars/clubs/night life crap if you're into that. There's tons and tons of restaurants of all different kinds. There's parks. All sorts of shit. It just... doesn't matter. It's a crap place to live and it's too expensive. I'd much rather live in San Francisco or somewhere in the pacific north west like Portland, OR.

Edit: Oh yea and I like Santa Barbara too (though that's way more expensive than LA). Or Ventura is kinda nice.

Forum

Officially quitted

Seifer

Leave it to you newfies to try and name a town after a country and miss-spell it.

Specialboy

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Forum on April 24, 2010, 02:02:52 PM
Afria, newfoundland
Quote from: Seifer on April 24, 2010, 05:03:16 PM
Leave it to you newfies to try and name a town after a country and miss-spell it.
Quote from: Specialboy on April 24, 2010, 07:57:05 PM
That'd be a continent.

Ahahaha, double fail.

igufed

Quote from: foG on April 23, 2010, 04:57:58 PM
Karlsruhe, Baden Deutsches Reich!

Wir ficken die drecks Schwaben in den Arsch!!!

Once I moved,
Manchester, MO USA!

No shit?  I'm in St. Louis..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

venuse