News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

16th Birthday

Started by Demeni, April 28, 2010, 04:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

My birthday is coming up, so get ready to bow-down to me!  ;) (May 2nd)

I'm not doing anything special. I know, I know- Sixteen year old girl not doing something special for her sweet sixteen. I just don't feel like it right now.  Anyways, happy birthday to me, and a very happy un-birthday to you!

crozier

happy moderately near birthday. And happy unbirthday today.

Demeni

Did anyone give you un-birthday presents today?

Forum

Quote from: Demeni on April 28, 2010, 05:05:56 PM
Did anyone give you un-birthday presents today?
happy birthday also what presents have you gotten?
Officially quitted

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Demeni on April 28, 2010, 04:53:46 PM
My birthday is coming up, so get ready to bow-down to me!  ;) (May 2nd)

I'm not doing anything special. I know, I know- Sixteen year old girl not doing something special for her sweet sixteen. I just don't feel like it right now.  Anyways, happy birthday to me, and a very happy un-birthday to you!

He reappears!

Oh what- SHE? What is this?

Happy (early?) Birthday! Do you still play SO from time to time, by the way?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Demeni

Well, I've been out of town for a while, but I'm back now. See you online. And what do you mean "She?"

I admitted I was a girl four months ago, after my friend blabbed about it. (You'd all still think I was a guy if it wasn't for her.)

Lucifer

I'll give you a "sweet sixteen"... *cough* I mean uh, happy soon-to-be birthday.

Why exactly would you hide being a girl, might I ask? You treat it like coming out of the closet or something...

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on April 28, 2010, 06:12:57 PM
I'll give you a "sweet sixteen"... *cough* I mean uh, happy soon-to-be birthday.

Why exactly would you hide being a girl, might I ask? You treat it like coming out of the closet or something...

IDK BUT I WUN PICS.

Happy sweet sixteen...when it eventually comes about. Post some alcohol-induced party pictures after you get jiggy with it.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

*Shh, quiet, you'll scare her off!* *cough*

@Demeni: I meant I thought you were a guy... hah. And I'm rarely online, I was just wondering where you disappeared to. But glad you are back!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

Same, the initial thought for me is that every forumer is a guy until proven otherwise (picture, claim by forumer, etc.)

Anyway, happy birthday.

Lingus

Quote from: Lucifer on April 28, 2010, 06:12:57 PMWhy exactly would you hide being a girl, might I ask?
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 28, 2010, 07:29:49 PMIDK BUT I WUN PICS.
Seriously, Luc? You have to ask?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on April 28, 2010, 08:56:36 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on April 28, 2010, 06:12:57 PMWhy exactly would you hide being a girl, might I ask?
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 28, 2010, 07:29:49 PMIDK BUT I WUN PICS.
Seriously, Luc? You have to ask?
Oh please like it's really a big deal. If I ever am craving some ass a good Google search'll do the trick! Or heck I'll just pinch em as I seem em!

Let's try not to ruin her early birthday though :)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Demeni

Quote from: Lucifer on April 28, 2010, 06:12:57 PM

It's because *cough* Mr. Pwnage *cough* noone respects girls online. They just want pics. *Cough* Mr. Pwnage Epicphail *cough*
And Mr. Pwnage, you are one of the reasons I pretended to be a guy for a year-and-a-half.

Also, thanks for wishing me happiness & stuff. This is about ME ME ME ME and ME turning sixteen, so stay on topic. I don't want to have to explain it again.

Lingus

Quote from: Demeni on April 28, 2010, 09:31:02 PMThis is about ME ME ME ME and ME turning sixteen, so stay on topic. I don't want to have to explain it again.
Who's turning sixteen?

Demeni