News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

16th Birthday

Started by Demeni, April 28, 2010, 04:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Happy Birthday, and your cake is really nice :D

Cactuscat222

How could you be so self-centered in your own birthday topic? The nerve of some people!

@Lingus: I haven't figured that out either. We need the Mystery Van over here.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

LeGuy

Happy birthday. Assuming that you don't live somewhere where the following question is invalid, I imagine that you're looking forward to be able to drive yourself around?

:P
Whee!

JoEL

Jackabomb

Happy birthday.

Hmmm...confusing. Ever had to play 20 questions where your opponent is thinking of you? Now THAT'S mindscrew.

I vote that demeni remain a guy both for her own protection, and for general clarity's sake(he can't handle confusing info).

Chaos

Or, ya know, half our forum-goers could stop reducing themselves to being gibbering twats just because a GIRL has presented herself...

AHAHAHAHA, who could EVER imagine something like THAT happening?!

In all seriousness, Happy 16th, when it eventually rolls around.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Chaos on April 29, 2010, 02:26:51 AM
Or, ya know, half our forum-goers could stop reducing themselves to being gibbering twats just because a GIRL has presented herself...

AHAHAHAHA, who could EVER imagine something like THAT happening?!

In all seriousness, Happy 16th, when it eventually rolls around.

@Chaos: You couldn't possibly mean me, could you?!

Hey... I reserve the right to be an indirect twat when it comes to girls on the internet. Someone has to scare them off in other ways besides just being a creeper and asking for pictures!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Demeni

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 28, 2010, 10:22:31 PM
Happy Birthday, and your cake is really nice :D

Sadly, that isn't my cake.  :(

Mine just says "16" written in blue icing on a white cake.

Jackabomb

Ironic, first we all thought you were a guy. Then we all thought it was your cake. Any other common but comfortable misconceptions you'd like to disrupt today?

Magebolt

Why make a big deal about your Birthday? ahaha, I turn 16 on 1st of may so it's before you.(: Lucky meee:P ahahaha.
But seriously Birthdays aren't a big deal unless your throwing the big 'ol' party ahah
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

DarkTrinity

Being as I was in the same situation, I can understand why she doesn't want anyone to know why she's a girl... Between all the stalkers I had while playing SO and Scotty asking me to show him my titties on a daily basis & asking me to making him a sammich & get him some beer, she's better off pretending she's a man.

Also, Happy early 16th birthday, hope you get some good prezzies ;P

Cactuscat222

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 29, 2010, 09:08:03 AM
Being as I was in the same situation, I can understand why she doesn't want anyone to know why she's a girl... Between all the stalkers I had while playing SO and Scotty asking me to show him my titties on a daily basis & asking me to making him a sammich & get him some beer, she's better off pretending she's a man.

Sometimes I pretend to be a woman. I love making sandwiches for people, maybe I should stay a girl. Or, get a job at Subway.**

**Happy 16th Birthday when it comes!

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 29, 2010, 09:08:03 AM

Christ your conceited. No one is that excited about you DT, relax yourself.

Demeni

Quote from: Jackabomb on April 29, 2010, 07:59:30 AM
Ironic, first we all thought you were a guy. Then we all thought you were a guy. Any other common but comfortable misconceptions you'd like to disrupt today?

Not all Asians have paper-thin eyes.

And noone has even asked me what I want for my B-day yet.   :'(

LeGuy

What do you want for your birthday?
Whee!