News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

16th Birthday

Started by Demeni, April 28, 2010, 04:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

1. World peace

2. To be the person who starts world war III by breaking the world peace two weeks after the world is in peace just for kicks.

3. To get my freakin Bandit assassin mask. (This one is the least likely.)

Thanks for asking.

Seriously though, I was scared of what Lucifer wants to give me.  :o

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 29, 2010, 09:08:03 AM
Being as I was in the same situation, I can understand why she doesn't want anyone to know why she's a girl... Between all the stalkers I had while playing SO and Scotty asking me to show him my titties on a daily basis & asking me to making him a sammich & get him some beer, she's better off pretending she's a man.

Also, Happy early 16th birthday, hope you get some good prezzies ;P

In all honesty, you only get stalkers if your somewhat attractive...and I'm talking by MY standards anyways...just because your lacking access growth in your crotch area doesn't make you attractive...in fact it rarely does. Asking for pics is more or less a way to annoying you so you will stay out of our manly forum.

Only joking of course...

And Demeni, regarding your world war III, which nations do you plan on crushing and why? Be careful what you say.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on April 29, 2010, 05:20:04 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 29, 2010, 09:08:03 AM
Being as I was in the same situation, I can understand why she doesn't want anyone to know why she's a girl... Between all the stalkers I had while playing SO and Scotty asking me to show him my titties on a daily basis & asking me to making him a sammich & get him some beer, she's better off pretending she's a man.

Also, Happy early 16th birthday, hope you get some good prezzies ;P

In all honesty, you only get stalkers if your somewhat attractive...and I'm talking by MY standards anyways...just because your lacking access growth in your crotch area doesn't make you attractive...in fact it rarely does. Asking for pics is more or less a way to annoying you so you will stay out of our manly forum.

Coming form the one who stalked me of course.

@Notorious: It's not conceited, it's a fact. People stalked me around on Stick Online, many of which hit on me, and Scotty does ask for titty pictures. Even though I could care less about what all ya little twat waffles think of me, and I know Scotty just loves titties in general.

Also, Demeni sounds highly devious & violent. To which I say "awesome". ;o

Demeni

Well, I want to conquer New Zealand, and rename it "New New Zealand."   Then after the people riot, I'll change the name to Zeal. Soon after, I'll cover the capital of the country in rockets and launch it into the sky, creating the first flying city. Then we will drop bombs on Germany because they speak with an angry tone of voice sometimes. Then, I will abduct Sealand, the small man-made country off the coast of Great Britain. (It's smaller than the capital, so we can just pick it up.) After that, we will turn Sealand into scrap metal to use as more bomb shelling. I plan at that point to fly Zeal to Italy and abduct one male and one female. I will keep them in a nice happy cell and feed them just to keep the race alive. Then I will Attach our extra rockets to Italy and blast it into space. Good-bye arm hair genes! Bwahahahah! After that, a propaganda war will most likely have emerged between Zeal and the United states of America. I'll bring Japan into it by bombing their harbors. (Oh, I've seen this one before!) At that point, Japan, America, and Zeal will engage in Cold War II. I will bring back the criminal organization Illuminati. I will pay them great sums of money to work for us, starting out by infiltrating the girl scouts. Since no one can resist delicious girl scout cookies, (I learned from the amount I sold.) I will have the Illuminati cover the cookies in a disease substance my scientists will create called "Bubonic plague II." I will sell the antidote for ridiculous prices and I will become the richest girl on the face of the earth. With these funds I will hire more Illuminati agents to infiltrate the government of the United States of America. With this power, I will have control of the two most powerful countries on the face of the Earth. I will seize the nuclear weapons from America and use them to destroy all those who oppose me. I will call forth a U.N. Meeting to discuss the world's unconditional surrender. If they agree, all is well. If they don't (They won't, I'm sure.) bringing Japan into the 2nd cold war comes into play. I will propose an Alliance with Japan, and in return I will not destroy them. I will protect Japan while it breaks its treaty to not hold a military. When Japan once again has the greatest Navy on the planet, we will invade Great Britain. After easily taking control there, I will land Zeal there to harvest resources. At this point, I will have destroyed any rebelling countries. (Most of Euroope, China, and the pacific islands. Most likely I will have long rid myself of Australia since it is so near to New Zealand.) I will use these pillaged resources to dominate the rest of the world. At this point, the U.N. will fall to my control. The world will be under control of The Great Zeal Empire! I will rename the planet "Earth" Demenia. The only place in the world that won't be under the rule of the Zeal empire will be Japan. We will begin working on our plans to enter space, and soon I will control all civilizations on all planets in the solar system. I will even seize the gas on Jupiter and use its core for scrap metal. By this point I will have become immortal through my funds into medical science, and you will all bow down to me as Great Empress of the Solar System!

Is your curiosity satisfied now?

@DarkTrinity     You got me spot on.

LeGuy

How do you plan to defeat Chuck Norris? He tends to get angry when people attempt to conquer the world... Most people think Hitler killed himself... Heh, nope.
Whee!

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Demeni on April 29, 2010, 05:59:04 PM
Well, I want to conquer New Zealand, and rename it "New New Zealand."   Then after the people riot, I'll change the name to Zeal. Soon after, I'll cover the capital of the country in rockets and launch it into the sky, creating the first flying city. Then we will drop bombs on Germany because they speak with an angry tone of voice sometimes. Then, I will abduct Sealand, the small man-made country off the coast of Great Britain. (It's smaller than the capital, so we can just pick it up.) After that, we will turn Sealand into scrap metal to use as more bomb shelling. I plan at that point to fly Zeal to Italy and abduct one male and one female. I will keep them in a nice happy cell and feed them just to keep the race alive. Then I will Attach our extra rockets to Italy and blast it into space. Good-bye arm hair genes! Bwahahahah! After that, a propaganda war will most likely have emerged between Zeal and the United states of America. I'll bring Japan into it by bombing their harbors. (Oh, I've seen this one before!) At that point, Japan, America, and Zeal will engage in Cold War II. I will bring back the criminal organization Illuminati. I will pay them great sums of money to work for us, starting out by infiltrating the girl scouts. Since no one can resist delicious girl scout cookies, (I learned from the amount I sold.) I will have the Illuminati cover the cookies in a disease substance my scientists will create called "Bubonic plague II." I will sell the antidote for ridiculous prices and I will become the richest girl on the face of the earth. With these funds I will hire more Illuminati agents to infiltrate the government of the United States of America. With this power, I will have control of the two most powerful countries on the face of the Earth. I will seize the nuclear weapons from America and use them to destroy all those who oppose me. I will call forth a U.N. Meeting to discuss the world's unconditional surrender. If they agree, all is well. If they don't (They won't, I'm sure.) bringing Japan into the 2nd cold war comes into play. I will propose an Alliance with Japan, and in return I will not destroy them. I will protect Japan while it breaks its treaty to not hold a military. When Japan once again has the greatest Navy on the planet, we will invade Great Britain. After easily taking control there, I will land Zeal there to harvest resources. At this point, I will have destroyed any rebelling countries. (Most of Euroope, China, and the pacific islands. Most likely I will have long rid myself of Australia since it is so near to New Zealand.) I will use these pillaged resources to dominate the rest of the world. At this point, the U.N. will fall to my control. The world will be under control of The Great Zeal Empire! I will rename the planet "Earth" Demenia. The only place in the world that won't be under the rule of the Zeal empire will be Japan. We will begin working on our plans to enter space, and soon I will control all civilizations on all planets in the solar system. I will even seize the gas on Jupiter and use its core for scrap metal. By this point I will have become immortal through my funds into medical science, and you will all bow down to me as Great Empress of the Solar System!

@DarkTrinity     You got me spot on.

Hey... that came straight from my diary!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Titan

Bubonic plague 2?

I recomend breaking into a top secret goverment lab and stealing the ebola virus. Kills nine out of ten people, and easier then making your own diease! Then you can sell a fake cure that is really just like advil or something.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Chaos

@Demeni

Just don't try to tap into the power of Lavos after you get your flying land of Zeal.  It will only end in tears.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Jackabomb

That's all fine and dandy, however, if, in the process of your world domination you so much as touch either Ireland or Scotland, I swear, lightning will strike you wherever you happen to be standing when you give those order.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Demeni on April 29, 2010, 05:59:04 PM

Well...shit uh....happy sixteen?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Chaos on April 29, 2010, 07:09:46 PM
@Demeni

Just don't try to tap into the power of Lavos after you get your flying land of Zeal.  It will only end in tears.

I just lol'd tons & bunches. xD

Demeni

Quote from: Chaos on April 29, 2010, 07:09:46 PM
@Demeni

Just don't try to tap into the power of Lavos after you get your flying land of Zeal.  It will only end in tears.

*Hug*

Thanks for getting my joke. And that's a great idea, I'll be sure to spare your life when I take over the world. But remember, I'll land Zeal in England BEFORE my ocean palace starts to harvest power from Lavos. Those missiles won't hit me at all. Maybe I should ask Cthulu for help instead of Lavos just to be safe...

Also didn't you notice the Chrono Trigger time gate in the signature? I was starting to believe no one would. Maybe it takes to Jesusland.

@Jackabond: Now they are going down first. Ouch, my keyboard shocked me!

@everyone else: I'm going camping with my boyfriend tonight and won't be back until tomorrow. And I'm so totally not lying about having a boyfriend right now so you creepers will leave me alone. Nope, not at all.  ;)

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 29, 2010, 05:49:34 PM
twat waffles

HEY!  That's MY word!  You stole it, give it back!

Ya wanna know what makes a women less popular and attractive?  Nudity.

I'm not even joking either.  How many of you boys here sit plead to see Jessica Alba naked (I sure as Hell do)?  Ya wanna know why she ain't whippin' out an F'n tit?  She wants to stay hot.  Tits are the forbidden fruit.  Once you get a taste, you give up on it, you move on.  As long as they stay concealed, we keep begging until we get to see them, then we move on.

So whip out your tits women of the world, and make me my ham sandwich.  The sooner you do so, they sooner I get off your ass!

Chaos

Quote from: Demeni on April 30, 2010, 04:45:18 PM
Also didn't you notice the Chrono Trigger time gate in the signature? I was starting to believe no one would. Maybe it takes to Jesusland.

Yeah, I did, that's pretty much what confirmed to me that you were making a Chrono Trigger reference, lol.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Cactuscat222

Demeni, I swear your signature should have some calm music with the sounds of crashing waves... the time gate is too serene with a person just staring at it.**

**Happy 16th Birthday! (When it comes!)

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here