News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Americas army 2: Special forces

Started by thekolla, May 07, 2010, 02:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

hey guys does anyone play Americas army 2: Special forces for the pc.
i made my own server and no one will play
if anyone has it their welcome to play

i have Americas army 3 also. but right now its really buggy so i don't play it.

sn0wb0arder381

Woh, I didn't even know AA2 was still around. Yeah, I love that game but still haven't gotten around to playing the new version. I might redownload it later.

thekolla

I wish someon would have it and play with me. because punkbuster keeps banning me and i dont know why

T-Rok

Great game. Spent many a hour playing it.

Mr Pwnage

I absolutely loved AA2.8 . It was my first serious FPS and I was EXTREMELY good at it. I downloaded the new AA3 Beta on steam and it was absolute shit...so I don't think I'll be playing it. I didn't know AA2 was alive anymore, but if it is I wouldn't mind re downloading, best freeware game ever.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on May 07, 2010, 05:48:02 PM
I absolutely loved AA2.8 . It was my first serious FPS and I was EXTREMELY good at it. I downloaded the new AA3 Beta on steam and it was absolute shit...so I don't think I'll be playing it. I didn't know AA2 was alive anymore, but if it is I wouldn't mind re downloading, best freeware game ever.
Truth. I was never a hardcore AA2 player, but I did enjoy it, I found it much more difficult than the average FPS. I especially liked that you had to go through training courses in order to use certain classes, I know that probably pissed some people off, but for me it did a good job setting the realism.

thekolla

you all should redownload it. you can all be admins on my server. i need players xD

Mr Pwnage

I just re-dled it.

How about you post up server info and active times...Also we should keep a running list of the player names. Mine is GeneralWartz
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

thekolla

its aa fun server. if i can get 2 players on ill go on admin and give you guys stuff :).
so find the name AA fun server
im about to put it up. i dont really have any up and down times. its just whenever i can put it up i will

you guys can add me on msn. xpwnx@hotmail.com
:)

Forum

Are you talking about the Americas Army that was specially handed out because i remember getting one from a Air Show i went to. If only i could find it..
Officially quitted

thekolla

im not sure
its americas army special forces

its actually made by the real army
its the only video game they encourage there soldiers to play
we went to a army base and on every computer there they had americas army