News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some Hat and Weapon Ideas

Started by 11clock, July 09, 2009, 03:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Here are some hats and weapons I can think of for SO3.

Weapons

Nun Chucks: A fast, ninja-like weapon. A bit slower than the katana, but deals slightly more damage.

Bow and Arrow: A long-ranged weapon. It is weak, however.

Hats

Pirate Bandanna: Just a bandanna that pirates wear. Adds str and some agi.

Propeller Hat: A childish hat for the newbs. Adds a little jump height and agi.

Shades: Not really a hat, but they still make you look cool! Not sure what stats it should add.

Tell me what you think!

scsox

sounds cool... can u sprite some of your ideas

EpicPhailure

You can't link to your computer files. You'll have to upload them first.

11clock

Quote from: scsox on July 09, 2009, 03:49:22 PM
sounds cool... can u sprite some of your ideas

I can't even sprite a stick figure in a running animation...And I stink at shading...

Dragx_Rage

Ideas are cool, maybe you could get a friend to sprite and aminate them for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTgames

Quote from: CherryPie on July 13, 2009, 04:07:47 AM
Quote from: scsox on July 09, 2009, 04:01:31 PM
file:///C:/Users/combs%20family/Documents/pope%20hat.gal
file:///C:/Users/combs%20family/Documents/sand%20crown.gal
file:///C:/Users/combs%20family/Documents/hat%234.gal
here are some of my sprites

I seriously ROFL'd 2 minutes, when I read that.

not as bad as the first time some one did that. All th gm's were making fun of this one guy. meiun even when
"here stick online source file.
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Stickonline.gm6" or some thing close to that.

Aqua

I know, that was sooooo funny. I still remember it, we were all joking about hacking onto his PC and getting his files, and finding other odd picture files on there xDDD.
I still find the friggin' hilarious, but it's no more than I expect from scsox. But what does surprise me is that scsox uses the .Gal format, which is used by Graphics Gale, the program which Teej and Venuse use. : O

Decent ideas, 11clock, and I have thought of the propeller hat before, recently actually, kind of a fun idea :)
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.

The bow and arrow has been already suggested...let's just say too much. In all of the different ways too, like the path of the arrow.

Aqua

It'd be cool to shoot someone who's on one platform at the arena from the other :P
~Aqua