News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Birfday Thread!

Started by 11clock, May 31, 2010, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Happy birthday Sn0w. Apparently.

sn0wb0arder381

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 07, 2010, 07:53:13 PM
Happy birthday Sn0w. Apparently.
Yup! It was my birthday on the 7th. I moved into college at the end of August and that's why I haven't been on often. Thanks, though!

crozier

happy b-day kbob!
Sorry im late I wasn't on this weekend much :D

EDIT: Happy birthday patstix

Torch

EpicPhailure

crozier

Happy b-day Face. Sorry I wasn't on yesturday.
Happt birthday to GiS too.

God-I-Suck

DarkTrinity

My boyfriend's 21st birthday today. woot woot. I'm dating an older man.... hawt ;o

EpicPhailure

I don't get how it's weird to date someone a year younger than you at like, high school, but then when you get older, people just don't seem to care anymore.

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 22, 2010, 08:54:51 PM
I don't get how it's weird to date someone a year younger than you at like, high school, but then when you get older, people just don't seem to care anymore.
Because people are retarded.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jake

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 22, 2010, 08:54:51 PM
As you get older, the difference in age isn't a big deal. A 10 year old going out with a 20 year old is totally wrong, but a 50 and a 60 year old is perfectly natural.

Hikarikuen

Yeah, things change a lot every year while you're in school.

Lucifer

Dude, tell me about it, plus the police didn't believe me when I told them she said she was at least 12.

DarkTrinity

That was more of a joke... Because I turn 21 next month, so he's only older than me by a month. lol

Forum

Officially quitted