News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

AgilityZ guideZ wantedZ pl0x

Started by abysmalix, June 29, 2010, 05:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abysmalix

hey, I have been searching through the forums, read through numerous posts and still have not been able to find an answer to my question:

"Does agility effect the swing time/cool-down of your weapon and if so, by how much?"

thanks in Advance   Q..Q

EpicPhailure

It does, but no one knows. It's a small amount though.

Lingus

At some point Seifer mentioned that at some level of Agi (I believe 99) your swing time is cut in half. I may be remembering that wrong.

Snakeman

At 50 agility on one of my accounts, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the actual animation speed. Only the cooldown.

Lingus

Quote from: Snakeman on June 29, 2010, 04:05:21 PM
At 50 agility on one of my accounts, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the actual animation speed. Only the cooldown.
It's not supposed to effect the animation speed. Just the cooldown. So that's probably why.

Lucifer

To clarify the previous posts, yes agility does effect the attack rate (cool-down) of your weapons by a minuscule amount, only really noticeable at higher levels of agility. This is mentioned (although briefly) in the readme document provided with the download. The actual amount and/or formula for it is only known to Meiun.

sk8terboi

on my old acc sk8terboi i have 63 agi and before i had my items deleted when i had a gs i swong it alittle faster then low agi people... so it only affects it by a little bit not much
[SSSS]

spike-balll

i am making a pure agi im on riht now lvl 1 XD