News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Demeni's Expedition, Killing SO's rarest creatures. Day 2

Started by Demeni, July 12, 2010, 04:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

---------- Day One ---------------

Today I set out to find some of stick online's rarest creatures. Today's hunt brings us to the wonderful forest of noobland. I found the Lavos Spawn, a rare creature indeed!

After vicious needles had peirced my skin, I decided to pull out my chainsaw of bloody dismemberment. I used this to create a nice hat for myself. Isn't it just wonderful?

I'm thinking about wearing it to the formal ball, don't you think so?

Then I went to go hunt some cats. But not your ordinary cats.

When he got there I was all "How are you, gentlemen." And he was like "All your base are belong to us HAHAHA make your time." Then I was all "What you say? You are on the path to destruction." so I tried to swing my greatsword at him, but I lost my balance and fell. Then I tried to set him up the bomb, but the main screen turned on and distracted me. Finally I brought out my chainsaw of bloody dismemberment and that was enough to defeat the almighty cats.

---------------- Day 2 ----------------------

Today I embarked on a journey to the desert looking for one the most dangerous- and annoying- creatures known to stick-kind. The Chocobo. Some of you may call me crazy for attacking such an annoying beast, but trust me, I will live. When I arrived I decided a whip would be best.

Unfortunately, that did not work, so I decided to pull out my chainsaw of bloody dismemberment. Instead of killing it, however, the Chocobo was so scared that it decided to let me ride it forever and use it to kill DS without leaving my steed. I'll probably eat it later. *snicker*

The skeleton didn't stand a chance.

EpicPhailure

What the fuuuuu-

Lavos spawn :0

Demeni

Chaos and DT will get it I hope.

EpicPhailure

Demeni

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 12, 2010, 04:43:55 PM
I do D:

Yay! Now what should I kill tomorrow...

Torch

Lavos spawns are soft. Come back when you beat the golem twins.

Infection

I look like a pole with a head on top....lol...

Kill a Chocobo next.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

11clock

Demeni

Quote from: Infection on July 12, 2010, 05:29:16 PM
I look like a pole with a head on top....lol...

Kill a Chocobo next.

so you wish it, so it shall be.

Infection

YES. YESSSS. Jigglypuff was a nice try though clockeh. She never said she wouldn't do it though  ;)

Demeni

Infection

WHY ON EARTH, WOULD YOU DO THAT. Spelt Chocobo wrong too. :P

EpicPhailure

Demeni

EpicPhailure