News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

When S.O.3 comes...

Started by Bluix, July 23, 2010, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluix

Ok, i'm thinking for when S.O.3 gets released all Donors should get a stat boost and level boost!! (Or a special hat idk)

Don't you want boosts with the rest of the money donated to S.O. to be as awesome as ever!? AWESOME HUH?!? -Spam about how S.O is so f**kin awesome-

-Bluix

(Sorry for being a Dumbshit and posting that, I edited it.)

Scotty

... And when the second coming of Christ finally happens, I wanna kick him in the nuts!  I just don't wanna feel like being a Catholic without at least getting a chance to kick my God in the dangly bits when he finally decides to hold up his end of the bargain (slackin' bastard!).

Cactuscat222

Scotty, I'm right here, anytime you wanna!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

11clock

None of us wasted 10 bucks for crap. All the money we donated to the game will be used to make the game better. We are giving Meiun a huge favor by donating. Don't you want a lag-free server? I don't care if we get anything special in SO3 or not. I did not donate to get anything in return. I donated for the sake of the game!

Forum

Quote from: Bluix on July 23, 2010, 06:29:18 PM
Ok, i'm thinking for when S.O.3 gets released all Donors should get a stat boost and level boost!! (Or a special hat idk)

You don't wanna waste ten bucks for crap right? Why not? Lol, kk Seeya Round.

-Bluix
I love the idea!! But yea lol the $10 wasn't wasted.
Officially quitted

T-Rok

You don't wanna waste ten bucks for godliness right? Why not? Lol, kk Seeya Round.

-Bluix

I fixed your grammatical error for you. No thanks needed.

Infection

You don't wanna waste ten bucks for crap right?

If you think Stick-Online is crap, please leave this forum community because I am worried about the sake of your own well-being. For obvious reasons of course.

Just playing the game again, to me, well, I would guess pretty much the majority of the community, is a awesome thing to do again.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Infection on July 23, 2010, 09:02:05 PM
You don't wanna waste ten bucks for crap right?

If you think Stick-Online is crap, please leave this forum community because I am worried about the sake of your own well-being. For obvious reasons of course.

Just playing the game again, to me, well, I would guess pretty much the majority of the community, is a awesome thing to do again.
He's implying that if we wouldn't get any privileges in the future, we would rage at Meiun and call his game crap and etc etc and then ragequit forever and no one would hear from us again.

Lucifer

*tosses scraps to the troll*

T-Rok

Trolls don't get scraps. The get pebbles. Toss me. :D

Bluix

Errr...I read your message wrong Phailure nvm O_o

And I'm not implying that either, i'm specifically saying, that it's kinda messed up paying 10 bucks for S.O.2 just to play and then when S.O.3 comes out all Donors should get something good...(if you know what I mean ;) jk im being stupid today) Like a special hat :P

ALSO, just because I said it's messed up don't be all like:

QuoteZOMG, tat fag juest sayed that Stkonlien 2 is messed up?!? Bannn him?!?? WHERE'S THE DAMN BAN HAMMER WHEN WE NED UT?

or;

QuotePlease get the HELL out of here, if your saying paying 10$ is a !@#$n' rip, just please GTFO.

Lucifer

Quote from: Bluix on July 24, 2010, 03:25:21 AM
And I'm not implying that either, i'm specifically saying, that it's kinda messed up paying
Let me stop you here. I don't think you really understand how the donor server came to be. It was created as a thank you to all of the previous donators of stick online, the resurrection of the server was in itself the "something good" you're speaking of. Meiun then allowed any future donators to have the same privilege. To clarify, the $10 required to open an account is a gift for donating, it is not a payment.

With that clear, you can probably see why the initial response to your topic wasn't very positive. People come here all the time demanding that they deserve something for their "payment", but their mindset is all wrong. Anyways, to actually respond to the idea, Meiun said there May be some kind of recognition of the donators planned for SO3, but this isn't confirmed.

Seifer

And in the end, if you do get something, it will be non game affecting. Maybe a special hat, but with no stats. As to keep the balance. Besides, really, what are the chances? The work to track down all the donors, figure out what the new respective accounts they have are, and add said bonus to each of them would be a lot of work, better spent developing and updating, and I for one would rather that.

11clock

Quote from: Seifer on July 24, 2010, 09:29:06 AM
And in the end, if you do get something, it will be non game affecting. Maybe a special hat, but with no stats. As to keep the balance. Besides, really, what are the chances? The work to track down all the donors, figure out what the new respective accounts they have are, and add said bonus to each of them would be a lot of work, better spent developing and updating, and I for one would rather that.

Actually it's easy to track down the donors. Meiun can just simply look at his email! :P

Seifer

Quote from: 11clock on July 24, 2010, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: Seifer on July 24, 2010, 09:29:06 AM

Actually it's easy to track down the donors. Meiun can just simply look at his email! :P

And than relate that to all the new accounts they have? They would each have to message him with their new account, since surely many will have new names, which means he has to go through a lot of crap once again.