News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Dream Inventory

Started by Mystery, July 25, 2010, 09:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

I'm kinda surprised a topic like this hasn't been made yet...eh, whatever. Anyways, this topic is for everyone's ideal inventory, if you could have any item in the game you wanted(GM and tourney items excluded, not including LSS). Simply copy the picture below, go into Paint, and using the Select tool, mix, match, and copy the items below into the inventory to make it your dream one. When you're done, crop out everything else for the finished product. If some of the boxes' colors are off or have blurry items, don't blame me, blame the screenshots I got the items from. It shouldn't be that noticeable, anyway. 41 items to choose from, and 20 slots.

*The Candy Canes have dots showing their color.

*For those who don't know, the red sword is the LSS, which is because there isn't an inventory sprite made for it yet.

And here's my ideal inventory.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Your missing the Flame gauntlet and Snowball.

Anyway heres my inventory, it includes all the pwnage weapons+hats and holiday items from Stick Online.

Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on July 25, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
Your missing the Flame gauntlet and Snowball.
I forgot the Snowball, but the Flame Gauntlet wasn't available in any screenshots, and because Meiun loves to keep us guessing, LSS....MIGHT drop. I highly doubt it, but still. Flame Gauntlet doesn't.

EDIT: Snowball added, my bad.

ARTgames

done. Every item in the game pulse extra space for new ones. 8)

EpicPhailure

Why are some inventory tiles slightly more purple? It's on more of the newer items from Desert update and newer.

Mr Pwnage

Idc what's in my inventory as long as the background of the boxes are that shade of purple...so cool.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Looperpuck

Meh, there you go, I will never get it, as well most people. *Shrugs

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

foG

!@#$ you all. my Sandsword is one of a kind until someone proves it wrong and gets it.

My dream inventory is the one I have. Screw that slasher, spire shit. Only thing I would want is Bbears.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on July 25, 2010, 11:04:22 PM
Why are some inventory tiles slightly more purple? It's on more of the newer items from Desert update and newer.
I have no idea why. I took several screenshots and removed the items, but JoEL's items were a lighter shade of bluish-purple for some reason, as were mine when I took screenshots to get the bandanas.

scsox

[/quote]

I have every item on here except the first 3 and the last one.

foG

Nevermind. >_>

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Torch

Quote from: foG on July 26, 2010, 06:13:14 AM
!@#$ you all. my Sandsword is one of a kind until someone proves it wrong and gets it.

My dream inventory is the one I have. Screw that slasher, spire shit. Only thing I would want is Bbears.

What is the hat in the second row down, in the left column? Also, what are it's stats and where did you get it?

Mystery

Quote from: Torch on July 26, 2010, 01:37:27 PM
Quote from: foG on July 26, 2010, 06:13:14 AM

What is the hat in the second row down, in the left column? Also, what are it's stats and where did you get it?
That is the Guardian Helmet, which foG won by winning a tourney. It gives +2 STR, +1 AGI, +3 VIT, 5 Def, and 10 HP.

Seifer

Looks like I will only have two slots left when my inventory is complete...

And I forgot to crop the crap out. Oh well.

EpicPhailure

Why do you want the Slasher and the Hyperion?