News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum

Started by ZaC, July 13, 2009, 05:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaC

I dont know if this is gona get me banned or not but what the hell.

My friend just set up a forum which is made for computer help, basically if you have any queries you post then the community answers. Or you answer anyone elses questions and that general idea.

It isnt fully set up just yet, we just installed SMF so we need to make all the categories and stuff. But while its new he asked me to get as many members as possible.

The link is:

www.computerbytesize.com

Hope to see you guys there to =D
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!

Bo-sox

why would this get you banned?

Forum

I thought i was gettin banned anyway good info.
Officially quitted

Aqua

I don't see as this could get you banned. I can see how this could get your topic deleted; because this is in a way advertising. However, there is nothing against advertising. Besides, this is helping the community, and on the GM's secret side, lowering the content of questions by them being on your forum.
I might come some time... Have fun with your forum!
~Aqua

Josh

i dont know i think advertising is aloud like they said :P anyway ill take a look at the site

EpicPhailure

Well, seeing as there are no set rules in a topic yet.

ZaC

I was banned from the GMC for advertising and stuff so thats why I thought I would be banned lol.

Hope to see some people there =D
Zac's Web Development, if your interested PM me - cheap prices !!