News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Travian

Started by Specialboy, July 29, 2010, 01:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specialboy

Hey all, I posted travian here on one of the old forums, and for the most part, we as a group didnt do very well.  Being the first server, that's understandable.  But I had an idea which I think could work out well.  what most of the top players do is have Dual account.  A dual account means that there are two or more people on the account.  This allows for around the clock coverage so you can send out attacks, move your troops out of the way of incoming attacks, and always be upgrading.  I think, on the next server start, we should try a couple of Dual accounts.  We have a pretty international community here, so I think we could set something up where we have 2 or 3 accounts with 2-4 people on each one, and that way we could probably do better this time.  I've played a couple of servers now and have gotten decently good at it, so I could help out on all the accounts to get everyone moving.  Anyone interested?

Edit:  Additional idea, the game has something called a sitter function, whereby you can list the name of another player on the server who has partial access to your account, you can have 2.  If there were 3 accounts, that'd mean even more coverage.  Just an idea I had.

EpicPhailure

Eh, I remember the travian group we had a while back. It was fun for a while, but then it sort of lost my interest. I won't be joining your dual account stuff.

crozier

Im up for it after I go on vacation.
I have a lot of fun and stuff. Even got a medal on s10. (First place climbers award) Was really happy about that. But some guy was farming a village and I chiefed it and made the guys alliance angry and it didn't end very well.
A SO alliance would be really sweet. I remember playing on a server a while back after seeing this on the hangout and saw you guys.
Yeah I have played a few servers. Best I have done is 10 villas on a speed server.

Specialboy

Hey Cozier, it is you on S10!  I sent you a message a while back, because Crozier isn't a very common internet name and I figured it might be you.  I'm specialboy over on S10, I'm in TBD.

crozier

I dont remember the pm D:
Heh you seem to be doing way better then me ingame. Guess you have gotten really decent at it XD
Yeah I am crozier in most things. croz sometimes. 101angrydogs once :)
Good luck on s10 its been a fun one.

Lucifer

I've pretty much lost interest in these types of browser games after playing travian and a few others, so I won't be joinin ya, but good luck I suppose.

Specialboy

Anyone who isn't sure, beyond 1 or 2 people per account, I'm not looking for a solid commitment.  Like if you go on once every couple of days to send out some raids, that'd be fine, it'd be a community account(s).