News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Aqua's 100 Stats

Started by Aqua, August 11, 2010, 01:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

I'm quite conflicted on what to do with Aqua's 100 stats... Current stats:
Str: 18- Weak, minor focus. Low, but moderate damage. Adds up with int.
Agi: 20- Quick, minor focus. Not fast, but can outrun pvp accounts and out tank agi accounts.
Vit: 20- Heal faster with DKH. +3 def (same as skull) with Fedora. 5 hp per tick, 6 with DKH. +9 def from DKH. 260 hp at 100
Int: 44- Regain faster with Wiz, Fedora. 10-20 stam standing-sitting with those. 9-18 without. 480 stam at 100
My current thoughts are:
+5 int- Pros: Faster healing with Wiz. Stamina tops off at 505. Healing up to 10/tick standing, 20/sitting with no bonus. 44 int isn't enough for Spire Dagger. Cons: Not faster healing with Fedora. Benefits don't seem as appealing as others. | As I've said before, Intelligence is exponential; but I don't feel like explaining the specifics now.
+5 str- Pros: Kill bandits with Katana/Lantern in 6 hits as opposed to 7. Kill bandits with GS in 2 hits with a minor str bonus (1-2). Cons: Only helps damage dealt. | Helps a lot, but only benefits one area.
+5 agi- Pros: Jump to temple roof from center pillar and BC. Jump to tree branches with +1 agi items. Jump to temple pillars from ground. Faster Deluxe/Egg hunting. Jump over most pits with single jump. Faster attack swings. Jumps with Frog can be replaced with Froggy. Cons: Still low damage dealt, no defensive bonus. | Very focused.
+5 vit- Pros: 275 hp. Always 6 regain. Heal +7 with DKH&RCC. 8 def instead of 6 with no bonus. Cons: DKH gives +8 def instead of +9. RCC required with DKH to heal next step. Doesn't benefit anything else.
+2 str, +3 vit- Pros: Kill bandits with Katana/Lantern in 6 hits as opposed to 7 with +2 str (DBE, Fedora). Kill bandits with GS in 2 hits with a Pirate Hat, maybe GB. Heal faster with any vit bonus (Fedora, Egg hat in mind). More def with any vit bonus. Still +9 def from DKH. 266 hp.

Current items of interest: Katana, SD, GS, SH, WH, Lantern, BC, GB, Frog, Wiz. Basically Aqua's stat plan is to amplify all power items. +2 str/+3vit seem the best to me now, but I'd like to hear other suggestions.
I'm sure you're thinking I'm over-thinking this x10, but I butchered +(lll_-)+'s stats in nearly the worst way possible. I just don't want that to happen here.
~Aqua

Torch

I'd get 3 vit and 2 str if you play on getting a DKH. I'd get 5 vit if you don't plan on getting a DKH. You're crazy if you don't think 44 int is enough and you don't need a significant amount of str with that much int. Vit is your best option.

Aqua

Well, 44 int is far more than enough for everything, but not Spire. I'm spending as much time healing stam as hp since I got it. Before I spent 90% of my time healing hp because I ran out. But Int isn't high on my list, I posted it in no particular order.
With my stamina, the few strength points add up quickly, and I have to consider that as well.
+5 vit gives me a good bit of vit, but that's all. I don't benefit much from other hats with that.
~Aqua

Lucifer

I'd say either all into strength, or some kind of combination of str/vit as you were thinking of. I don't think Agility or Int would benefit you at this point, Strength would be your best bet. This is purely from a PvP perspective, If you don't give a shite about PvP, then go with whatever seems fun to you.

Lingus

Quote from: Aqua on August 11, 2010, 01:17:43 AM
Intelligence is exponential; but I don't feel like explaining the specifics now.
You don't have to get into it, but are you referring to diminishing returns? That would be the opposite of exponential. If that's what you meant, I get what you mean though.

+5 vit- Pros: 275 hp. Always 6 regain. Heal +7 with DKH&RCC. 8 def instead of 6 with no bonus. Cons: DKH gives +8 def instead of +9. RCC required with DKH to heal next step. Doesn't benefit anything else.

+2 str, +3 vit- Pros: Kill bandits with Katana/Lantern in 6 hits as opposed to 7 with +2 str (DBE, Fedora). Kill bandits with GS in 2 hits with a Pirate Hat, maybe GB. Heal faster with any vit bonus (Fedora, Egg hat in mind). More def with any vit bonus. Still +9 def from DKH. 266 hp.
The bolded parts confuse me. How do you have +8 def with the DKH with an additional 5 vit, but +9 def with only an additional 3 vit?

+5 agi- Pros: Jump to temple roof from center pillar and BC. Jump to tree branches with +1 agi items. Jump to temple pillars from ground. Faster Deluxe/Egg hunting. Jump over most pits with single jump. Faster attack swings. Jumps with Frog can be replaced with Froggy. Cons: Still low damage dealt, no defensive bonus. | Very focused.
I definitely wouldn't let jump height change your decision. If anything, think of agi's benefits in attack speed and run speed for dodging (not necessarily travel but I guess the benefit for gathering presents etc is kind of a good thing.) Your final stats should be determined by how effective your character is at what you want to do end game. When it's all said and done, that's PvP. If you gather all of your items, jumping on platforms and gather presents won't mean anything to you anymore.

Anyways, without looking in too much detail it looks like +2 str +3 vit is your best bet.

Aqua

Quote from: Lingus on August 11, 2010, 12:44:27 PM
Intelligence is exponential; but I don't feel like explaining the specifics now.
You don't have to get into it, but are you referring to diminishing returns? That would be the opposite of exponential. If that's what you meant, I get what you mean though.
With regain, the more you have, the more you have to regain. I have 2x more stamina than the average player, but I can swing WH 250 times. This is what I'm referring to. I'm not sure what you mean by diminishing returns.

The bolded parts confuse me. How do you have +8 def with the DKH with an additional 5 vit, but +9 def with only an additional 3 vit
I am referring to relative bonuses. With +5 vit, I still have more passive defense, I just don't benefit as much from DKH. In depth:
20 vit: 6 def, last def: 18
24 vit from DKH, 8 def, last def: 24. +7 def from bonus. Total bonus: +9 def. Total def: 15
25 vit: 8 def, last def: 24
29 vit from DKH, 9 def, last def: 27. +7 from bonus. Total bonus: +8 def. Total def: 16.
With +5 vit from 100, I will always have at least 8 def. But when using DKH, I will only have 1 more def than if I hadn't used +5 vit. I consider this a Con.

Thanks for the input guys, +3 vit/+2 str is currently my favorite option.
~Aqua

Lingus

Quote from: Aqua on August 11, 2010, 04:00:37 PM
With regain, the more you have, the more you have to regain. I have 2x more stamina than the average player, but I can swing WH 250 times. This is what I'm referring to. I'm not sure what you mean by diminishing returns.
I think I see what you're saying. Basically, you regen stam as you are fighting, so the more stam you have, the longer you can fight, and more stam you can regen in that time period... That works.

Quote from: Aqua on August 11, 2010, 04:00:37 PM

The bolded parts confuse me. How do you have +8 def with the DKH with an additional 5 vit, but +9 def with only an additional 3 vit
I am referring to relative bonuses. With +5 vit, I still have more passive defense, I just don't benefit as much from DKH. In depth:
20 vit: 6 def, last def: 18
24 vit from DKH, 8 def, last def: 24. +7 def from bonus. Total bonus: +9 def. Total def: 15
25 vit: 8 def, last def: 24
29 vit from DKH, 9 def, last def: 27. +7 from bonus. Total bonus: +8 def. Total def: 16.
With +5 vit from 100, I will always have at least 8 def. But when using DKH, I will only have 1 more def than if I hadn't used +5 vit. I consider this a Con.
I see what you're saying there. So the extra 2 points in vit don't add to defense. I guess it was just worded weird. Either way at +3 or +5 vit you are getting the same amount of total defense. I get that the 2 extra points are wasted though, which is why +2 str is better.

Aqua

Now level 100, went with +2 str/3vit.
~Aqua