News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Game server appears to be down again

Started by Celson, September 02, 2010, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Yeah the game server appears to have crashed again or something like that, same problem that occurred earlier today.

troyowns

and didn't save... kthnx no reason for SG then...

Celson

Well it will save every once in a while anyway. Lol I really do hope I haven't lost my Green Beret from this server crash  :-[

king

good luck on keeping your gb. and it same for me and thx for the help meiun again. should be really fast.

tehrozzy

Meiun

Its hardly ever down, quit yer whining. I'll take a look and see whats going on, I just need to make a phonecall.

king

lol. Sorry and Meiun will get it up really soon. ;) :)

And just be happy that you can play this game. so don't say "It's always down when i wanna play." :-X

king

Meiun take your time we can wait. Its not like we will die or anything lol. thanks meiun.

Meiun

Back up again. If it has any more issues I will be able to go check things out in person tommorow. But as for today I am unable to physically access the server machine for stuff like that.

king

tehrozzy

Quote from: king on September 02, 2010, 05:40:24 PM

And just be happy that you can play this game. so don't say "It's always down when i wanna play." :-X
No i was being serious.
I havent played for like 2 months, I decided to play and its down. I must have really bad timing.

Meiun

Quote from: YayForLife on September 02, 2010, 06:08:36 PM
Quote from: king on September 02, 2010, 05:40:24 PM

No i was being serious.
I havent played for like 2 months, I decided to play and its down. I must have really bad timing.
Bad timing it is. It often goes for months without any downtime, and on the rare occasion it does its always typically fixed the same day, often within a few hours.