News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Castle Crashers (PSN and Xbox Live)

Started by LeGuy, September 01, 2010, 07:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeGuy

Castle Crashers, made by the same folks who created Newgrounds, came out a couple years ago for the Xbox 360. Coincidentally, it came out yesterday for the PS3, and quite simply, it's just a darn fun game.

You and up to 3 pals (local or online) are a group of knights with elemental magic powers, and it's your job to beat the crap out of of immense hordes of evil things, leveling up and gaining new weapons, magic powers, combos, characters, and pets along the way. PvP is also a great factor in the game, and various arenas allow a respite from the heartwarming cooperative glee of the game, instead presenting a fantastic opportunity to brutally murder each other.

It's not a revolutionary moment in the history of gaming, but it's a solid, fun, top-down hack-and-slash side-scroller that's well worth the 15 dollars it costs. If you have an Xbox, I recommend it. If you have a PS3, I demand you to buy it and add me (RoFLChoppar) on PSN so we can play online together.

Oh, and in case you haven't figured it out yet, this is a downloadable game. You won't find this packaged in a disc at your local GameStop.

Hope you guys take a shot at this great game, and if you get it for the PS3, be sure to post your online ID's.
Whee!

Meiun

It was released for PS3? Sweet! I will definitely be getting this once I am able to, great game from what I have seen of it.

LeGuy

Yep, out for PS3 as of August 31st.  ;D
Whee!

Torch

I'll probably buy this. A little late for a PS3 port, but I remember loving this game on the 360 a few years ago.

Chaos

Got the 360 version.  Game IS awesome.  So great for when you got a bunch of friends over and are looking for something to play :P
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

11clock

This game is so much fun, I beat it 3 times! :D I play it with my brother.

Meiun

Just got it on the Playstaion, anyone who wants to add me, my username is ofcourse, Meiun.

DarkBlade325

I used to have it before my 360 died back years ago.

It still baffles my mind till this day why Castle Crashers does not have a PC port. Newgrounds and Tom Fulp have relied on those on the PC to keep their shit up and running and they don't have the decency make a CC pc port? Are they mad?

It's a shame because I used to love the game before my 360 decided to burn out. I just havn't gotten around to get a new one.

Meiun

The one thing I wish they would add is the ability to try and search for games with people around your own level, or to at least put a level cap on rooms you create. I never find it as much fun to play with people who are way higher level than you and just own everything themselves.

Torch

Add me on PSN: InfernoJebus if you're down to play a few levels.