News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How's it going?

Started by Hambone, July 20, 2009, 11:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hambone

Hi, it's Hambone. back to check up on my favorite online community of the past. Anyone wanna inform me of interesting happenings of late, or should I just read around the forums to find out what's going on?

ArtGames

Hello Hambone. hope you become a regular.

Mr Pwnage

Good ol' Hambone!
Welcome back. You'll probably have to check around the forums a bit to completely grasp what has been going on here, if I were you, I'd start by looking at Meiun's donor server updates. Here are a few highlights though:
-2 New bosses have been added ingame, the Bandit Assassin (though people call this many things), and the Sand Golumn. They drop a variety of new gear, you'll have to look around to know all of it, but here are the big ones: BAs drop: Bandit Cover, and Spire Dagger. SGs drop: Slasher, Fedora, Beret, and another very rare item I will list below.
-Danimal hosted the first official donors tourny, which FoG won. He was given the Legendary Sand Sword as his reward. It was later revealed/rumored that Sand Golumns can also drop these, but they are by far the rarest item in the game. The abrev is LSS.
-SO3 is being developed currently, nobody knows when it will be done, but it is being worked on.

So those are a few highlights, you'll have to check around for more. Welcome back!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Hambone

The previous post is made of win. Thanks for saving me a few hours!

ArtGames

@Mr Pwnage
is that the first droppable torment prize?

EpicPhailure

I don't remember anybody saying that the LSS is a monster drop. Then again, I've been inactive.

Btw, Cherrypie won the Last Man Standing after the tournament.

Aqua

Sand Golem*, btw.

Also, unsure if you were here before on the donor server, the Rock Beast also drops the Dark Knight Helm, which gives +7 def, +4 vit.
There were Easter Eggs on Easter which gave a lot of experience, and dropped Easter Egg Hats (1 vit, 1 agi, 1 int, 4 def I believe), and Derenged Bunny Ears (also dropped by all bunnies, and gives +4 agi, +2 str, +2 def).
During Christmas, a multi-colored present was added, which dropped the old Santa Hat, the new Fedora (+4 int, +2 str, +2 def), the new Green Beret (+4 str, +65 hp), and the new Slasher (weapon, originally sprited by MetalMatt as Seifer's Gunblade).
The Sand Golem now drops the Deluxe present's items, excluding the Santa Hat, and including the Great Sword. As said, it is rumored that the Sand Golem also drops the Legendary Sand Sword (Basicly the SF's weapon for a stick figure).
On a side note, the Dragoon Helm is now relatively common, as well as the Stone Hammer.

Edit: Forgot ta welcome you back. W3L0OM3 B4CK!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
~Aqua

Hambone

Yeah. Unfortunately I haven't donated. Don't really have the money or a way of getting it >.>  Sounds like alot of interesting stuff's going on. I don't s'pose there's any time table for V3 is there?

ArtGames

Not yet. But keep checking in. Hope you can donate soon.

Forum

Welcome back Hambone i hope you remember me, i'm Sword :D
Officially quitted

God-I-Suck

DaBooda

I'm new but Don't I know you from somewhere?
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

LeGuy

Whee!