News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Phoenix Wright series

Started by krele, September 14, 2010, 04:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

So lately except for wasting all my life on LoL, I've been playing the first game in the series, named "Ace Attorney". The game seems pretty unique, being a lawyer and what-not is pretty original. I've seen some jokes that include this series on this boards, so I think that majority of you played this series, or at least you're familiar with it.

I just beat the case 3... And it didn't kill my nerves and brain cells... It killed my will to live. Like, who would've known that I had to do JUST THAT in the very end?... Good thing is that I finally beat it, and am currently on case 4 ;D

Keep in mind you shouldn't post any outrageous spoilers in this topic... Or at least state your posts are not spoiler-free. There's nothing I hate more than game spoilers, cheats, walk-throughs, etc... Use this topic just to say what you like, dislike or expect from the franchise.

I really think the game would make a pretty darn good anime series. I do know it would be really challenging to create new cases all the time, but still... The amount of humor and creativity the developers put in the game makes me just want more... Not to mention I've just began playing this like 3 days ago!

=D