News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hi I'm new

Started by DaBooda, July 20, 2009, 10:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaBooda

I was looking for a new game to play, and i found this. I was rather dissapointed to find out that the game was offline, but i can wait for it to come out.
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

Meiun

The game isn't actually offline. Development of the game has just been shifted from the currently available version onto a brand new currently unreleased version. The current one is still playable to donors (and still has some occasional small updates). More information about it can be found here: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

ArtGames

I'm amazed how many people get polled into this game ever day. This game really got something going for it.

also hello DaBooda! hope you like this community.

God-I-Suck

I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling this guy is DaDude.

DaBooda

Quote from: ArtGames on July 20, 2009, 10:15:11 PM
I'm amazed how many people get polled into this game ever day. This game really got something going for it.

also hello DaBooda! hope you like this community.

Actually, I'm named this because people at my high school make fun of the dot on my forehead... The nicknamed me "DaBooda" and actually, I kind of like it. It just kind of stuck and there you have it, Me = DaBooda.  ;)
Don't make fun of me. I'm dead serious, or there will be a red dot on your forehead too! *Snipe*

Demeni

Hey welcome to the site. Great to see more new people every day.  :)

DaBooda

Quote from: Demeni on July 21, 2009, 09:26:33 AM
Hey welcome to the site. Great to see more new people every day.  :)

Thanks.

Demeni

[/quote]

Actually, I'm named this because people at my high school make fun of the dot on my forehead... The nicknamed me "DaBooda" and actually, I kind of like it. It just kind of stuck and there you have it, Me = DaBooda.  ;)
[/quote]

Well If you like it enough to make it your username... lol. Funny story, is that really what happened?

DaBooda

Yep it is. It was really hurtful at first, but now I just kind of go with it and no one bugs me anymore.

Aqua

I thought it was married Hindu women who had the dot... I'm obviously clueless, but who really gets the 'dot?'

Welcome, by the way.
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

Wiki says it's anyone really.

DaBooda

Quote from: Aqua on July 21, 2009, 03:44:49 PM
I thought it was married Hindu women who had the dot... I'm obviously clueless, but who really gets the 'dot?'

Welcome, by the way.
~Aqua

Anyone has the dot. o